the watch party is packed!!!!

gmb1

Reaction score
I knew the Nationals would win the last 2 games. :flagwave:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well...

I thought I would enjoy an Astros loss. Actually didn’t.

I don’t blame Hinch for:
1. For pulling greinke.
2. For not using Cole

I just think the Nats were going to strike. Regardless.

Unreal. Home team lost all home games,

Kudos to Washington.
Scherzos was not ok. He labored and was over throwing but he made it happen. Kudos.

Good win for them. As great as this WS was.... it was liking watching 2 or 3 alternating chokes.

First the Nats choke after going up 2-0
Then Astros choke. Winning 3 and having two chances to close out WS win.

Verlander is amazing. But WS games just don’t go his way.

Soto = baby beast.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Luhnow has a tough task ahead of him this offseason. The pitching staff has to be rebuilt and he needs to add someone that gets on base and makes things happen. This homerun or famine offense just ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Cole showed his true colors moments after the game. Distancing himself from the team right after that loss shows poor character.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Absolutely should have used uriquidy or cole after zach. Going to harris was completely stupid.

Final game of the season...you pull all stops...you dont act like its a standard game.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Luhnow has a tough task ahead of him this offseason. The pitching staff has to be rebuilt and he needs to add someone that gets on base and makes things happen. This homerun or famine offense just ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Cole showed his true colors moments after the game. Distancing himself from the team right after that loss shows poor character.

He's a free agent and is probably pissed, rightly so, that AJ used every pitcher to lose the game possible but his best one. I was ticked. Thats a Jason Garrett level move.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Former Astros pitcher and now Athletic pitcher Mike Friers is doing a tell all about the Astros cheating their way to the 2017 championship. Apparently they were using the center field camera and a monitor in the dugout to figure out the signs adn then signal them to the player. I dont know why a team would do that because all it takes is one guy traded away or let go to spill the beans ala Friers. . Apparently the message must of gotten out this year too because teams they were playing this year that were complaining about the same thing.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Former Astros pitcher and now Athletic pitcher Mike Friers is doing a tell all about the Astros cheating their way to the 2017 championship. Apparently they were using the center field camera and a monitor in the dugout to figure out the signs adn then signal them to the player. I dont know why a team would do that because all it takes is one guy traded away or let go to spill the beans ala Friers. . Apparently the message must of gotten out this year too because teams they were playing this year that were complaining about the same thing.

They had a better record in away games. I wonder how they managed to get access to opponents center field camera?