News: 2019 NFL schedule rankings: Cowboys face rough ride, Eagles have easiest schedule in the NFC

CCBoy

Reaction score
And if you play as you did against Indianapolis, it’s gonna be another rough one.

You’re not defined by one single game, you’re defined by all of them.

So, this would also imply that Dallas was unable to matchup with the Colts?

Wonder what the improvements might mean this season, on a defense that did achieve at a top level in comparisons.

Myself, I won't get into handicapping with a maybe or could have... with a negatively directed view.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So, this would also imply that Dallas was unable to matchup with the Colts?

Wonder what the improvements might mean this season, on a defense that did achieve at a top level in comparisons.

Myself, I won't get into handicapping with a maybe or could have... with a negatively directed view.

Or just a bad game, burn the tape and move on.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It does look tough.
"Look " is the key word, they all look tough or easy.
These people that did this ranking are morons, I read article and they are all over the place lol.

I think it is more about luck, meaning when you play a team what is their state??
Like last year the 2nd game with skins in wash, was after they lost their QB that was good luck.
Teams go up and down thru the season, and if you get most of them when they are down for whatever reason, then that is good luck.
If you get a team when they are hot and clicking, then that is bad luck.

This article basically said tampa bay and skins and giants, were all easy wins for other teams, but that may not be the case when the game
is actually played.