2020 NFL DRAFT - DAY 1

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Wow, Raiders select Arnette, that's 4 cornerbacks taken so far, the Boys may have to do some maneuvering to acquire one.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You don't make picks because of 20 years of regret....passing Randy Moss. Jesus...stupid people. :rolleyes:

Not saying Jerry makes sense but that is how he thinks. Honestly it would have been dumb to pass a Top 10 Talent. All D guys had questions. Not sure how you can be upset. A team just won the SB with a stacked O and suspect D

Last edited:

817Gill

Reaction score
I'm stoked.

Was a big Chaisson advocate but I can understand going for the higher graded player in Lamb who is a total beast.

This also allows us to part ways with Cooper in two years should we need to for cap considerations.
Exaaactly

stilltheguru

Reaction score
When will people realize corners go early? The mocks with Terrell being available at 51 were unrealistic

cnuball21

Reaction score
Raiders have lost the draft before the 2nd round even started. Unreal.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I really like Arnette. I don't #19 like Arnette, but I can't see a 1st round case for him based solely on tape.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If Lamb picks it up early he might take away from Gallups snaps...regardless we're stacked at WR like I can't remember.
Its the one downside investing heavy on a 3rd WR.
Its not like we are going to throw for more yards than last year. Just redistributing.
But Lamb is so good, hard to pass.
A bit of a ateal

mmohican29

Reaction score
I have goosebumps for the first time since Dez was drafted.

Lamb is THAT good.

Can't believe he is a Cowboy tonight. Multidimensional WR and a surefire #1 in the future.

Brings swag and talent. He will aggravate other fandoms for years in a huge way. He is Big Time.

Maybe the worm is turning for us. Wow.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
We took the highest player on our board at a position of need. Cobb was productive and you had to replace his production. I still can’t believe Lamb was available. Wow..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe we just put all our faith in Randy Gregory to be our savior....once again. Unreal:angry: