2020 NFL DRAFT - DAY 1

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Hey Deion, "We're gonna be alright baby, we gonna be alright"...Lamb stew Babyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If floater doesn’t like the pick you know it’s genius. This offense is going to be scary

You know nothing...I had to drag your *** across the finish line of your mock draft. But please..continue to tell me how great a pick this was....when we lose because we can't get any pressure on a QB....We got lucky to have K'Lavon Chaisson OLB LSU fall into our lap...and we fall for the flair.....******** you Jerry Jones...I hate your guts. :mad:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I'm stoked.

Was a big Chaisson advocate but I can understand going for the higher graded player in Lamb who is a total beast.

This also allows us to part ways with Cooper in two years should we need to for cap considerations.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
There are a lot of D guys dropping. If you really wanted to top that, trade a 3rd, move up and take a D stud

Williamsboys

Reaction score
All year long when I watched college football my favorite player game after game was always Cee Dee Lamb, You know how I'm preaching how we need defense, but when Lamb fell to us I screamed "Jerrah, take himMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"..Whoot.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Beautiful, can't wait to see what McCarthy and Moore can do with these WRs.
I really never considered Lamb for us.

Panned his tape pretty much until his knee history surfaced.

But this is like a Zeke pick.

We are some kind of lucky as of right now.

Hope it stays.