2020 Pro Bowl

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh my a reverse call in the Pro Bowl. We're getting serious now. :lmao:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I haven't watched the pro bowl in a few years, didnt know it was on this early and caught about 5 minutes after flipping through the channels.

Are they really playing two hand touch? Like I get this is an exhibition game, and you dont want someone to get hurt but this is bad. If you're going this route just make it a 7 on 7 competition.

Trying to label this as an actual football game is an embarrassment to the game.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Cooper continually dropping the ball with an oblivious Booger McFarland praising him

EST_1986

Reaction score
I haven't watched the pro bowl in a few years, didnt know it was on this early and caught about 5 minutes after flipping through the channels.

Are they really playing two hand touch? Like I get this is an exhibition game, and you dont want someone to get hurt but this is bad. If you're going this route just make it a 7 on 7 competition.

Trying to label this as an actual football game is an embarrassment to the game.
A 7 on 7 flag tournament would be bad ***

mathew1184

Reaction score

I Havent seen any of it...its two hand touch?

What the....when did this happen?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I Havent seen any of it...its two hand touch?

What the....when did this happen?
Not sure what the rules are, I didnt watch long enough to find out, but the whistle blew quick on back to back plays with no tackle, 1 a sack, the other a pass to Derrick henry. I get having a quick whistle on the qbs, but Henry's whole game is running over guys. If he cant do that in the pro bowl he shouldnt be playing.

Everything looked half speed, no one really trying to get the the qb, dbs playing back in soft zones letting wrs make catches. Kinda looked like the 2019 cowboys defense:laugh:

Tussinman

Reaction score
Arent' they suppose to announce the 2010 all-decade team today ?

Curious because Zack Martin and Tyron Smith are supposedly going to be 1st team all-decade alongside Joe Thomas and Yanda