2020 Pro Bowl

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I flipped it on to see it there was Kobe coverage, after a minute I flipped to the news and never went back. I did see Amari featured briefly, they showed him lining up for a snap but that was it for me on the game.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Not sure what the rules are, I didnt watch long enough to find out, but the whistle blew quick on back to back plays with no tackle, 1 a sack, the other a pass to Derrick henry. I get having a quick whistle on the qbs, but Henry's whole game is running over guys. If he cant do that in the pro bowl he shouldnt be playing.

Everything looked half speed, no one really trying to get the the qb, dbs playing back in soft zones letting wrs make catches. Kinda looked like the 2019 cowboys defense:laugh:

Sounds God aweful, glad I didnt watch. lol.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Just caught the skittles challenge on ESPN. Meh, some of these games are pointless...

Anywho game starts in less than an hour.. They got Russell Wilson miked up, total company man.. Still I’m rooting for him to light em up..

Go NFC
I heard Zeke threw an interception.

He needs to work on that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Just caught the skittles challenge on ESPN. Meh, some of these games are pointless...

Anywho game starts in less than an hour.. They got Russell Wilson miked up, total company man.. Still I’m rooting for him to light em up..

Go NFC
probowl? what's that? oh you mean JokeABowl….StupidABowl

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I flipped over to the game for one play, saw a nice 20-25 yard completion, then the DB's ran up and touched the receiver and the play was called dead. I don't mean they tackled him gently, I literally mean they touched him like in a game of touch football. Really even less competitive than that because the receiver didn't even try to get away. He just conceded that he would be touched down.

I get it though - no need to risk injuries in this kind of game. But I also get that there is no need for a fan to watch. I certainly didn't after watching that one play.

Silly

Reaction score
I always thought the pro bowl should be honorary. However, make the game meaningful by having the two worst teams in the NFL fight for the first round pick or something. A super bowl and a toilet bowl game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I did not see the game but saw replay of Cooper catching TD from Wilson

blueblood70

Reaction score
A 7 on 7 flag tournament would be bad ***
thats essentially hat it was most of the lineman took a knee and when the runners were touched they act like they weren't and kept running and the refs let it go some scored because of it etc..if tackling were allowed like full to the ground the score would have been much different..it was basically flag football without the flags.. sham for sure

EST_1986

Reaction score
thats essentially hat it was most of the lineman took a knee and when the runners were touched they act like they weren't and kept running and the refs let it go some scored because of it etc..if tackling were allowed like full to the ground the score would have been much different..it was basically flag football without the flags.. sham for sure
oh im sure true tackling is technically allow, just an unwritten rule to not risk injury in a meaningless game

blueblood70

Reaction score
oh im sure true tackling is technically allow, just an unwritten rule to not risk injury in a meaningless game
but they weren't stopping when grabbed as the deal they made prior, kept running made it a sham..you either go full tackle or if you are grabbed. you stop..it was out of control in the 2nd half the defender grabbled ,let go. the offensive guy took off to the endzone like he made a play..ugly :muttley:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I always thought the pro bowl should be honorary. However, make the game meaningful by having the two worst teams in the NFL fight for the first round pick or something. A super bowl and a toilet bowl game.

The NFL already has non-playing honor called the All Pro. If the NFL stopped playing the Pro Bowl they would be the ONLY major American sport that those best players for that season didn't play a game against each other. Instead of getting rid of the game they should just go back to the exact same rules that are used during the seasons and also make it winner takes all of the the money for playing in the Pro Bowl. These players make enough money so that if they lose it's not going to force them into any financial difficulties but it also may motivate them to play as hard as they can for that money.

EST_1986

Reaction score
but they weren't stopping when grabbed as the deal they made prior, kept running made it a sham..you either go full tackle or if you are grabbed. you stop..it was out of control in the 2nd half the defender grabbled ,let go. the offensive guy took off to the endzone like he made a play..ugly :muttley:
its an awful game for football fans, they need to figure out a way to change the format or just do away with it