2021 NFL MVP Odds

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'd rather one of our linebackers be in the MVP conversation. Because that'll mean one of them actually stepped up and had a helluva season. And we all know our defense could use a MVP type of performance from somebody. Anybody will do.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I'm still puzzled how Tom Brady signed with a team that was 7-9 the year before, won the Super Bowl with it, and didn't get MVP.

I agree, though Rodgers did have THAT great of a season.

what I’m surprised about is Watson is getting more votes than Dak, despite leading Houston to a terrible record, them getting worse, and Watson may very well be suspended for part of the year

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
From this list I would put him 7th, Watson may not play this year with all of his legal issues.

:hammer:

Maybe some posters have a better idea of why some of us have Dak higher than Watson because of his leadership.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm still puzzled how Tom Brady signed with a team that was 7-9 the year before, won the Super Bowl with it, and didn't get MVP.

Just goes to show you HOW BAD Winston was and how bad his leadership was. The team still won 7 games with him throwing 30 picks.

Bigtex67

Reaction score
:hammer:

Maybe some posters have a better idea of why some of us have Dak higher than Watson because of his leadership.

I would agree with that as well. Even if you wanted to argue his talent level (I do not!), you cannot deny his leadership and work ethic.

Flamma

Reaction score

Does MVP include playoffs? Maybe it's just a regular season award. I never pay attention to those awards.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
So I guess this proves Dak is somewhere between the 6th and 9th best NFL QB if Vegas thinks he's in MVP consideration? Dak haters bow down...

Flamma

Reaction score
Just goes to show you HOW BAD Winston was and how bad his leadership was. The team still won 7 games with him throwing 30 picks.

The guy has talent but isn't very good with his decisions. He's not a QB you can turn loose. You'd think a coach would have figured that out by now. Remember how Parcells used Quincy Carter? Limited his choices and they had a pretty good year.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I agree, though Rodgers did have THAT great of a season.

what I’m surprised about is Watson is getting more votes than Dak, despite leading Houston to a terrible record, them getting worse, and Watson may very well be suspended for part of the year
This would be a suckers bet. No matter what he does this year he won't get it because of the allegations, regardless.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This would be a suckers bet. No matter what he does this year he won't get it because of the allegations, regardless.

maybe they’re (bettors) holding out that he’ll get traded and not suspended

Watson on Miami would be a strong team. Stranger things have happened

HanD

Reaction score
I remember being told winston was better than old man brady. Just wait and see. :lmao:

Maxmadden

Reaction score
maybe they’re (bettors) holding out that he’ll get traded and not suspended

Watson on Miami would be a strong team. Stranger things have happened
Doesn't matter. They may all prove to be false allegations but he has been entered into the media circus and there will be no retractions. Regardless.

Bill Munny " Deserve has got nothing to do with it "