2022 college football season

DFWJC

Reaction score
My two teams are off to whacky starts.

North Carolina has their 3rd NFL-level QB in a row with Drake Maye. The offense looks great but the defense is awful.
They'll be 3-0 when they host Notre Dame in 2 weeks.

ECU lost 20-21 to a 13th-ranked NC State by first missing an extra point, then missing the game-winning 41-yard FG (and their kicker was AAC 1st team last year) brutal loss. They have a good D and an average offense.

On a side note....
Since my daughter is at Texas, I guess I should pull for them more.
They are currently tied with Bama 10-10, but I assume they'll lose by 2 TDs

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bijohn Robinson hasn't impressed me. I thought he'd break more tackles.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Bama has 2 blatant ref goofs going for them...saftey is the only outcome that was right on the wierd non roughing call and that was a ridiculous missed facemask that would give a 1st down.....

Mr_437

Reaction score
Defense has to hold the Heisman trophy winner. Hook em.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
If you're Texas, be glad the program seems headed in the right direction. If you're Bama, you gotta be concerned about letting Texas play you this close.

Hardline

Reaction score
Texas was one Quinn Ewers away from winning this game.
Losing by one point doesn't make this loss any better.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Is his season over?

Calling it a “ clavicle sprain “ . I would doubt that’s something you play QB next few weeks at the least . On the play not sure what the ref wanted the defender to do to avoid getting that “ roughing the passer “ flag . The guys momentum takes him into the QB man can’t levitate mid contact

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saban got just what he wanted, a sloppy win with plenty of players to ride this week.

Not remotely a Horns fan, except for one game a year, but they played their hearts out with a wounded backup QB and the Bama D keying on Robinson. Bama was lucky to get the W but the Horns got something to build on with that showing.

Bryce Young's nickname should be Ice, nothing rattles that kid. He made the drive he had to have when he had to have it. I do not think he hurt his defense of the Heisman with that game saving drive.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Calling it a “ clavicle sprain “ . I would doubt that’s something you play QB next few weeks at the least . On the play not sure what the ref wanted the defender to do to avoid getting that “ roughing the passer “ flag . The guys momentum takes him into the QB man can’t levitate mid contact
He did land on him and drive him into the ground. A lot like that hit the Giants game Romo to send him out of the game.

Maybe while he rehabs, he can rethink his mullet? Or learn to sing "My Achy Braky Clavicle"?

RonWashington

Reaction score
He did land on him and drive him into the ground. A lot like that hit the Giants game Romo to send him out of the game.

Maybe while he rehabs, he can rethink his mullet? Or learn to sing "My Achy Braky Clavicle"?

Coach the defenders job is to get to the Qb once your momentum takes you into that contact I don’t know how you don’t land on him . I saw no intent to target or injure anyone he landed on his shoulder .