2022 college football season

lukin2006

Reaction score
Army v Navy was a decent game. Not a lot of passing. Both teams went into the 4th quarter not completing a pass. The first overtime in the history of their rivalry…

terra

Reaction score
Army v Navy was a decent game. Not a lot of passing. Both teams went into the 4th quarter not completing a pass. The first overtime in the history of their rivalry…
Does surprise me that it was the first OT game. That game in some ways was a throwback to the early 20th century college football where there was no passing for all intents and purposes.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Harbaugh will interview for the Denver job. This after he said he was staying in Michigan...the chance to win a super bowl is an appeal that if the right opportunity comes along he's got to take it. No matter what Jim decides Michigan football is in a much better place than it was 7 years ago...

gtb1943

Reaction score
Harbaugh will interview for the Denver job. This after he said he was staying in Michigan...the chance to win a super bowl is an appeal that if the right opportunity comes along he's got to take it. No matter what Jim decides Michigan football is in a much better place than it was 7 years ago...
he righted the ship. Of course its all just rumor now. He might stay and he might not

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Georgia’s 2023 schedule is disgusting.
UT Martin.
Ball State.
UAB.

They should be disallowed from the CFP due to those games alone.

Absolutely disgusting

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
UT Martin.
Ball State.
UAB.

Absolutely disgusting
At least they won’t have a quarterback old enough to have 4 years in the NFL still starting.

I honestly don’t see the point in watching college football anymore. My Frogs will never have a shot against the handful of teams that get all the best players every year.

Ghost12

Reaction score
UT Martin.
Ball State.
UAB.

Absolutely disgusting
Not to mention that once you take UGA out, the SEC East is a very weak division. Tennessee was strong this past year but they are going to take a major step back. With guaranteed losses to Alabama and UGA on the horizon, they will be lucky to be in the top 20 when all is said and done.

Last edited:

Ghost12

Reaction score
At least they won’t have a quarterback old enough to have 4 years in the NFL still starting.
He may be old enough to be an NFL QB but he is nowhere near good enough. And he knows it, which is why after last year's championship, he went back to college for yet another year at age 25.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of coaches use these interviews to goad schools into raises.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
UT Martin.
Ball State.
UAB.

Absolutely disgusting

Their SEC East schedule plus Auburn and Lane Kiffins Ole Miss team is a harder schedule than anyone outside the SEC West teams.

Ghost12

Reaction score
Their SEC East schedule plus Auburn and Lane Kiffins Ole Miss team is a harder schedule than anyone outside the SEC West teams.
Other than Georgia themselves, the SEC East is a joke. Tennessee is going regress this year. I doubt any SEC East team (besides UGA of course) finished in the top 20.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Other than Georgia themselves, the SEC East is a joke. Tennessee is going regress this year. I doubt any SEC East team (besides UGA of course) finished in the top 20.
I'll take that bet. I guess you don't really follow college recruiting or the the transfer portal. Nobody in the Big 12 could finish second in the SEC East.

Ghost12

Reaction score
I'll take that bet. I guess you don't really follow college recruiting or the the transfer portal.
OK, then tell us all... who are your SEC East teams (besides UGA of course) finishing in the top 20 next year? Tennessee is a possibility, but they would have to get lucky. This past year for them was their first time finishing top 20 since 2007. It is far more likely they regress to what they are than maintain their one exceptional year. You can already write in losses to Georgia and Alabama for them, so they have very little margin of error.

If any SEC East team (besides UGA) finishes in the top 20 next year it will be because they managed win out their phenomenally easy SEC East schedule (besides the UGA game).
Nobody in the Big 12 could finish second in the SEC East.
blah blah blah same tired old line we hear all the time....

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK, then tell us all... who are your SEC East teams (besides UGA of course) finishing in the top 20 next year? Tennessee is a possibility, but they would have to get lucky. This past year for them was their first time finishing top 20 since 2007. It is far more likely they regress to what they are than maintain their one exceptional year. You can already write in losses to Georgia and Alabama for them, so they have very little margin of error.

If any SEC East team (besides UGA) finishes in the top 20 next year it will be because they managed win out their phenomenally easy SEC East schedule (besides the UGA game).

blah blah blah same tired old line we hear all the time....
I don't have to prove anything. The SEC speaks for itself. Not sure how many more beat downs the Big 12 needs to prove the point.

South Carolina will be top 20 next year or better and Florida is always loaded with NFL caliber talent.

Ghost12

Reaction score
I don't have to prove anything. The SEC speaks for itself.
I am not talking about the SEC, I am talking about the SEC East. Other than UGA, they are going to be a weak division this upcoming season.
Not sure how many more beat downs the Big 12 needs to prove the point.
You mean like how the almighty Crimson Tide beat down 8-5 Texas?
South Carolina will be top 20 next year or better and Florida is always loaded with NFL caliber talent.
South Carolina will find a way to lose 4 or 5 games next year. As for Florida, they are coming off back to back 6-7 seasons and have already been an offseason laughingstock losing a QB to a reneged NIL deal.

I guess you don't really follow college recruiting or the the transfer portal.