2022 FIFA World Cup

Bigdog

Reaction score
I feel like I am watching the US Dutch game all over again with this England/Senegal game. On another note I think the US Soccer federation need to look into some of these English players to get them to switch to the US. I am pretty sure that some of them have American relative ( maybe generations ago) that they can transfer to the US team, lol.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I feel like I am watching the US Dutch game all over again with this England/Senegal game. On another note I think the US Soccer federation need to look into some of these English players to get them to switch to the US. I am pretty sure that some of them have American relative ( maybe generations ago) that they can transfer to the US team, lol.
Sound like my nephew. LOl.
He wants to invade France for Mbappe.

Majic

Reaction score
Great opportunity for England now. France looked asleep at times against Poland. I feel how far England can go will be down to how far their defense can take them

Flamma

Reaction score

I agree. They can not win a WC on the USA team too.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Morocco pulled the upset.
Yup. On one hand Morocco played an ugly parked bus game. On the other hand Spain just passed the ball around.
Spain wasn't direct enough and didn't have any real plan to score off set pieces.
Wasn't all that much unlike the USMNT except Spain stayed in shape and thus could actually defend.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
My Portugal and Brazil Finals pick looks better every day.

But it gets tougher now. This is a good 8 with only one non powerhouse.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Other than the Champions League, there is nothing better than the World Cup. Wow Brazil out.

RFABR

Reaction score
A counter attack goal while leading with 5 minutes left... unacceptable

Flamma

Reaction score
As usual, and my prediction on a sports app of Argentina losing to Portugal in the final being still alive.

Very possible. But why do I think France is unstoppable? I can't stand that team. I hope anyone wins over them, except Brazil. I'm Spanish so all I really have left is Argentina. But I like the underdog Morocco too. Other than that, I'd probably like to see England win one. They always enter with a good team and find some crazy way to screw it up.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Very possible. But why do I think France is unstoppable? I can't stand that team. I hope anyone wins over them, except Brazil. I'm Spanish so all I really have left is Argentina. But I like the underdog Morocco too. Other than that, I'd probably like to see England win one. They always enter with a good team and find some crazy way to screw it up.

Id obviously love for England to win it, but I don't think that we quite get there.