2022 NFL Kickoff Bills At Rams Game Thread

Swagger

Reaction score
I'm wondering how many games until 49ers put in Jimmy G.
Well if they put in Jimmy G pretty much same rules apply. They came to within a few plays of reaching the SB last season and were pretty banged up by that point.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well if they put in Jimmy G pretty much same rules apply. They came to within a few plays of reaching the SB last season and were pretty banged up by that point.

I agree they are a good team as long as they are not producing negative plays that put them in long down and distance situation. For the most part they are a heavy run team so saying ahead of the chains is important. I have my doubt about Lance not making the negative plays

Swagger

Reaction score
Lol. He had his Cinderella season being placed on a SB caliber team. His 14 years in the NFL w/no playoff births shows exactly what type of leader he is. Far from elite. His old self is back, obviously lol.
In reality the take from the game isn't really about Stafford but the Bills D and the Bills generally looking every inch Superbowl favourites albeit after one game. I also thought the Rams offensive line was not as good as many claimed and just about got away with it last season thanks to the D recycling the ball for the offense and quality play from Stafford when it mattered. They didn't have great depth but didn't endure many key injuries. Take out Whitworth and they got owned by the Bills' front seven. That coupled with a QB who plays to win and does not play to not lose results in what happened in this game. The Bills win regardless of the opposing QB. They were far superior.

Carson

Reaction score
Lol. He had his Cinderella season being placed on a SB caliber team. His 14 years in the NFL w/no playoff births shows exactly what type of leader he is. Far from elite. His old self is back, obviously lol.
Stafford is 3-3 in the playoffs. He went in 2012 (L) 2015 (L), 2017 (L), and the the 3 win Super Bowl run last season.

terra

Reaction score
Once again football idiocy; saying its all about the QB. It is not and anyone with an ounce of sense knows this.

Adreme

Reaction score
Stafford is 3-3 in the playoffs. He went in 2012 (L) 2015 (L), 2017 (L), and the the 3 win Super Bowl run last season.

Which making the playoffs in Detroit just shows how great one is. I love the overreaction takes though. Guy lost to the AFC favorite (when the AFC is by far the stronger conference) and suddenly he is washed and overrated and last year was a myth.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Bill's were shooting themselves in the foot in the first half. Yes they defeated the reigning SB champs, but that doesn't mean squat being most never repeat. It's only one game.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
One thing's for sure . . . the Buffalo Bills are for real. Anyone doubt that? I don't. ;)

Agreed 100%. They plastered a pretty good team yesterday. I'm definitely impressed. But you're right, it's only one game but a pretty good one at that. :)

triplets_93

Reaction score
Matthew Stafford's high school number to be retired by Highland Park this Friday

https://www.fox4news.com/sports/mat...mber-to-be-retired-by-highland-park-on-friday

HIGHLAND PARK, Texas - Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford will kick off the NFL season Thursday night against the Bills, then head home to Texas have his jersey retired by Highland Park High School on Friday night.

Stafford is expected to attend the ceremony to retire his No. 7 jersey, which will be held during Highland Park's game against Lake Highlands.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Which making the playoffs in Detroit just shows how great one is. I love the overreaction takes though. Guy lost to the AFC favorite (when the AFC is by far the stronger conference) and suddenly he is washed and overrated and last year was a myth.

Well, it came out yesterday that he had an undisclosed elbow procedure. His arm is shot, and that was his biggest strength. He’s a statue with a noodle arm and bad offensive line. Not a good combo. I wouldn’t be surprised if he retires after the season. A few more games like that might involuntarily retire him.

rambo2

Reaction score
That was defending Super Bowl Champion that looked like dog crap last night.
My opinion is the Rams are in big trouble and the Cowboys are a much better team than you think they are. The Cowboys are good. Their defense is outstanding. They will be exciting to watch.

Carson

Reaction score
Well, it came out yesterday that he had an undisclosed elbow procedure. His arm is shot, and that was his biggest strength. He’s a statue with a noodle arm and bad offensive line. Not a good combo. I wouldn’t be surprised if he retires after the season. A few more games like that might involuntarily retire him.
He will be Prime Stafford week 5 lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My opinion is the Rams are in big trouble and the Cowboys are a much better team than you think they are. The Cowboys are good. Their defense is outstanding. They will be exciting to watch.

Rams are NOT in trouble. Thats laughable.

Cowboys are NOT better than the Rams.