2022 NFL Kickoff Bills At Rams Game Thread

Flamma

Reaction score
Really, they changed that?, they used to broadcast all national games as well as the yahoo app also I think.

Yeah, now they want you to pay for it. But I was able to watch it on the NBC sports app. So I'm not getting the point of locking it out on the NFL app.

I have all the channels along with Amazon prime.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
One thing's for sure . . . the Buffalo Bills are for real. Anyone doubt that? I don't. ;)

starfan1

Reaction score
I don’t really get to carried away bout 1 game as that’s what it is but the bills look good and rams look vulnerable

And Von Miller still has some juice he makes the rest of them improved. Jerry you tight wad!!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Bills are one of the best run teams in the league. They have great coaching, a top QB, nasty D and continue to improve every year. I like them to win it all this year. Very physical team, including the QB.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I won't judge the Rams too harshly yet. The Bills are the best team right now IMO. Part of me worries about the Cowboys facing a desperate Rams team if they lose another game or two. Still great Bills victory and loved seeing Allen establish a QB run threat and keeping the Rams D honest for a change. Hoping Dak, even with his bum leg and all, can do the same against the Bucs.

I was really surprised they ran Allen that much on designed plays....I don't see the need for exposing him to hits like that. Scrambles are one thing

Carson

Reaction score
The Bills are one of the best run teams in the league. They have great coaching, a top QB, nasty D and continue to improve every year. I like them to win it all this year. Very physical team, including the QB.
They better win it this season. Allen’s cap hit jumps to 39, 41, 51 million a season. So some names will be gone.

It’s like the Russ Seahawks and the Mahomes Chiefs. They are at that dominant level but it won’t be as dominant in a year or two.

Swagger

Reaction score
The take from the game is the Bills are legit, as expected, thankfully the Cowboys aren't in the AFC and when was the last year the NFC was actually this weak?

Carson

Reaction score
The take from the game is the Bills are legit, as expected, thankfully the Cowboys aren't in the AFC and when was the last year the NFC was actually this weak?
Ironically, the NFC always seems weak when we have bad years. Then the years we win 12 games so sure everybody else.

Swagger

Reaction score
Ironically, the NFC always seems weak when we have bad years. Then the years we win 12 games so sure everybody else.
Quite!
49ers are the most complete team in the NFC for me depending upon Lance at QB. If he settles in and plays well they will likely be favourites.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Quite!
49ers are the most complete team in the NFC for me depending upon Lance at QB. If he settles in and plays well they will likely be favourites.

I'm wondering how many games until 49ers put in Jimmy G.