2023 NCAA March Madness

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Arizona goes down to Princeton! I love it. I saw a bunch of ESPN folks having Az in their final 4. I’ve been watching these things since 70s…old man talk…and I think Arizona has choked more high seeds than any team in history. I would never pick them

DanteEXT

Reaction score
1st day, heck just 1st afternoon started off with a bang. See what the night games bring.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't consider this an upset when it's a 10 seed vs a 7 seed. But good loss all the same. lol

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I would have loved to have seen Houston lose. Northern Kentucky kept that one interesting, probably the most intriguing evening/night game yesterday to watch until the end.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would have loved to have seen Houston lose. Northern Kentucky kept that one interesting, probably the most intriguing evening/night game yesterday to watch until the end.
The turnovers were inexplicable... but I'm glad they pulled it out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
FDU's coach said this after their first four win. He was right. Good job, Purdon't. :muttley:

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't consider this an upset when it's a 10 seed vs a 7 seed. But good loss all the same. lol

When you complain about your seeding (and they did have a reason to gripe), you have to deliver, or you come across as a joke.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Mostly favorites advanced, but already 3 teams seeded 4 or higher are gone

#1 seed in East: Purdue
#2 seed in South: Arizona
#4 seed in South: Virginia

stay tuned!
:popcorn:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Memphis got slightly hosed there at the end last night.

They had the lead with 5 seconds left, got the lose ball on the ground, and had two players clearly calling timeout just a few feet from the ref.
He didn't see them (focused on guy on the floor) and FAU then tied up the guy with the ball and was awarded the jump ball arrow.
Then won on buzzer-beater

Tough way to lose.