Draft Day 2024 First round pick chat

Jarntt

Reaction score
I'd rather see Tyler Smith at LT. He's shown he can play it.

Contract or no I'm not sold on Steele. Is anyone really?
Let's see how Steele does a year removed from the injury this year and then judge him. If he plays poorly again, then after 2024 Steele can be cut and will save us cap space. If he is a post 6/1 cut he saves us $14M in 2025 ($3M dead money vs $17M) and $11M in 2026 ($6M dead money vs $17M) as compared to his current deal and is then off the books. But, I don't think you take a guy like Guyton and project him as a RT. I'm not saying he will be good or not, but his athletic ability is a big part of why you hope he can play LT in this league

Motorola

Reaction score
I wish I had a better picture or understanding of JPJ's medical issues. He seems to be falling fast. Projected in the 3rd.
There's been reports\stories that state Jackson Powes-Johnson has a history of concussions.
First saw it a week or so ago...but I didn't do research to follow up on it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There's been reports\stories that state Jackson Powes-Johnson has a history of concussions.
First saw it a week or so ago...but I didn't do research to follow up on it.
I think their might something else as well.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are just making stuff up about the young man. He was rated as the best center in the draft. Clearly the Cowboys won't draft someone with equal talent later in the draft.

Chasing6

Reaction score
People are just making stuff up about the young man. He was rated as the best center in the draft. Clearly the Cowboys won't draft someone with equal talent later in the draft.
Sounds like his meeting with Dallas on the chalkboard did not go well.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
No he wasn’t they just said he had a lot of trouble trying to play left tackle
He's a right tackle.

And "no he wasn't" what? Impressive at the SB? Did you watch him? Or are you just parroting what someone told you to think.

Think for yourself. Or better yet, think what CowboysLakerBamaFan tells you to think. You'll never give wrong listening to CLBF