2024 QBs

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Remember the cap is going up by approx $20M or more next year.

Draft picks mean nothing if you extend a QB who can't win a super bowl. That's just a waste of money and time. I'm tired of waiting. Let's move on. If it works, great. If it doesn't, we didn't lose anything at all. At least it won't be Dak, Dak, Dak every day for the next few years. I'll take the 25% chance you give. It's better than the 0% you get with Dak.
No team with Dak as the starting QB will ever win a SB…..rebuild or not.
The idea that there's a 0% chance you can win with Dak is colossally stupid.

By that logic, LAR could never have won with Stafford and, in the same vein, there's really no reason for you to watch next year.

morat1959

Reaction score
The idea that there's a 0% chance you can win with Dak is colossally stupid.

By that logic, LAR could never have won with Stafford and, in the same vein, there's really no reason for you to watch next year.
What are Dak’s weaknesses?

morat1959

Reaction score
Why does it matter?

His biggest flaw is that, when his mechanics aren't right, he gets inaccurate. That happens when he tries to do too much, generally.
Enough said. You don’t have a clue. I’ve pointed out Dak’s limitations going back to his high school days on this board many times. He did well in Dan Mullens run based offense at Ms St. That style doesn’t equate to SBs. His brain doesn’t process fast enough on this level to be successful. I’d tell you to watch film but you’d have no clue what you’re looking at. You stats guys are all the same. To use your quote “stupid or stupidity”, now where does the blame lie?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Enough said. You don’t have a clue. I’ve pointed out Dak’s limitations going back to his high school days on this board many times. He did well in Dan Mullens run based offense at Ms St. That style doesn’t equate to SBs. His brain doesn’t process fast enough on this level to be successful. I’d tell you to watch film but you’d have no clue what you’re looking at. You stats guys are all the same. To use your quote “stupid or stupidity”, now where does the blame lie?
LMAO. Ok doctor.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
man you all are funny. this thread was supposed to be about what QB do you like in the up coming college season. where do you think they get drafted and could the cowboys use them. you all take any thread and turn it in to a bash Dak thread. hahahaha

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once the mid level QB's started getting 40M a year on their 2nd contract, the NIL fell by the wayside. By coming out early, they get a head start with what will be 50M-60M by the time they get to their 2nd contact. That will dwarf what they can get in college.

You can bet someone has been crunching numbers with all of these young QB's.

I think only injury can keep Caleb Williams from being the top pick and he has an ace in the hole, the friendliest HC to QB's in college ball who understands the value of having the top pick for recruiting.

raven55

Reaction score
no matter what happens the jones will screw the pooch, dak is never going to take this team to the super bowl except if he buys them tickets that's about it so don't extend him and use a 1st and whatever to get high enough to get some with talent the last super bowl was with a 1st round qb at the helm wasn't it. oh yeall they had jimmy there for those and that was 29 years ago and probadly another 29 years to hope so more

phildadon86

Reaction score
I want Caleb Williams, But we would have to have the worse record in the league to get him.
There's absolutely no reason why we shouldn't use a first round pick on QB next year even if it requires a trade up. You forgot to add Drake Maye.
And I will definitely have my eyes on this QB.

I would move heaven and earth to grab Maye.