Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The question I have is was Booger's wife aware of this? And his children? Doubt they were aware but keeping this a secret from his wife would not be easy but if he did, his real problem may just be beginning.

What if she decides to file for a divorce and with the public embarrassment of this news in her corner, her settlement could put him in a hard place to fund that without being forced to sell the team. And it looks as though naming the boat after her was a good idea.

Needless to say, his public image, a produced public image at that, is going to suffer except with his rich buddies who look at this like a speed bump on their personal highways.

The best part is that he's been using the media for years and now they get to use him back just as they did with the strippers and it's personal which makes it even better. He wants to be a celebrity, welcome to the punch.
Thought of that last night but certain people were on a rampage defending Jerry's philandering that I figured I'd throw on the TV lol.

So.....our GM, in crunch time of team building, is probably trying to figure out how to have reasonable peace at home.

Anyone who read King Of The Cowboys from years ago knows Jerry treated her like slime and publicly embarrassed her forever.

I guess picking out all the art for the stayjum was her repayment.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I see the Jerrybros are out in full force in this thread.

Stockholm Syndrome has some odd side effects. Dudes run to the old man's defense as if he gives a hoot about them.

It's one thing to have an affair. It's quite another to father a child, write a check, and pretend the child doesn't exist. That's a weak move no matter who does it.

Is it any of my business? Nope. Does it tell me more about the kind of person Jerry is? You betcha.

terra

Reaction score
She was a minor.
IF she is 25 she has not been a minor for 7 years. Why the wait? Unless she did not know.
Frankly the claim she wants to be acknowledged makes me scratch my head. Why would anyone want to be acknowledged as a Jerry Jones *******?
I see nothing admirable in what she is doing; frankly no involved in all of this smells very good.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You said mutliple times that Jerry can do anything he wants ...... That he has done nothing illegal .....That's defending him.

And everyone here aside from a few of your fellow Jerryholics can see it.

Now piss off

Ill piss off after I show you how quoting someone works.

THIS is what I said. " Jerry can literally do ANYTHING he wants that is not illegal. Do you get that fact? ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!"

Now tell me where my words are incorrect? Jerry owns the team, thus he can do anything he wants. he can hire anyone, fire anyone come and go as he pleases, spend money on what he wants. Anyone that doesnt like it he can tell to piss off. There is only ONE person that Jerry might have to answer to, and that is his wife. How much so? I have no clue because only Jerry knows how much control over his actions she has.

But back to my actual words that you changed.. the man answers to nobody. We all do. We have to be at work on certain days, certain times and do certain work based upon the requirements of the job. Jerry doesnt play by the rules the rest of us do. That is a FACT. And like I said, if his actions ARENT ILLEGAL, he can do ANYTHING HE WANTS.

terra

Reaction score
Jerry may be a scumbag but I bet he isn't the only scumbag involved in this.
They all stink. The woman for sleeping with Jerry; Jerry of course being Jerry the schmuck; and the girl for frankly looking like a real chip off the old block.

CWR

Reaction score
Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott suspended six games by NFL

The six-game ban stems solely from the league's investigation into the domestic violence allegations made by Thompson in July 2016, a league source told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero. In a statement released by the league, Todd Jones, the NFL's Special Counsel for Conduct, said independent advisers who reviewed the evidence gathered by the league "were of the view that there is substantial and persuasive evidence supporting a finding that [Elliott] engaged in physical violence against Ms. Thompson on multiple occasions during the week of July 16, 2016."

Bs, everyone with a brain knows the court of public opinion killed Zeke because he kept acting like a fool.

In fact I recall the advisors recommending NO PUNISHMENT. Goodell did what he did.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...mended-no-suspension-for-ezekiel-elliott/amp/

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
she didn't sign an NDA...at the earliest she could only enter an NDA back in 2014 at the age of 18
Victim blaming is all the Jerryholics have left.

Of course the main one is already making the case that Jerry is the real victim :laugh:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
IF she is 25 she has not been a minor for 7 years. Why the wait? Unless she did not know.
Frankly the claim she wants to be acknowledged makes me scratch my head. Why would anyone want to be acknowledged as a Jerry Jones *******?
I see nothing admirable in what she is doing; frankly no involved in all of this smells very good.
where did you read that she wants to be acknowledged? as in some sort of daddy daughter thing. She just wants to prove paternity. Two very different things.... and its obvious to me why she wants to do so.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bs, everyone with a brain knows the court of public opinion killed Zeke because he kept acting like a fool.

In fact I recall the advisors recommending NO PUNISHMENT. Goodell did what he did.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...mended-no-suspension-for-ezekiel-elliott/amp/
Nope, the advisors voted 4-0 against Elliott. It was the league's investigator that voted no and she is the one that leaked that to Booger that caused him to say no punishment and be wrong. Then the tiff with Goodell went public.

Reactions: CWR

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Her mother did. The same person that clearly broke her own NDA in doing so.

So for starters, you don’t know what the terms of the NDA were. It may have allowed for the *mother* to tell *her child* who her father is

If that was not included, it is extremely cruel to expect her mother to not tell her who her father is

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
She is 25 years old, conceived 26 years ago, Dallas hasn't done anything that last 26 years.

Karma is real people!

Sounds like she already got paid.

Per Dallas Morning News: "Alexandra Davis and her mother starred in the final season of a Dallas-area reality showed called "Big Rich Texas." At the time, representatives for Cynthia Davis said she was living off a trust fund."

CWR

Reaction score
Zeke got killed because his actions were so close to the Ray Rice situation. Thats it

That's not it, but yes Rice was his downfall. All of the stupidity from Zeke that off-season only contributed to influence the decision.

They disregarded a lot, including her texts and the advisors initial recommendation. Then they hit him with conduct detrimental. The reason, because it allows a lot of leeway, and there would h
be no witnesses or conviction.

CWR

Reaction score
Nope, the advisors voted 4-0 against Elliott. It was the league's investigator that voted no and she is the one that leaked that to Booger that caused him to say no punishment and be wrong. Then the tiff with Goodell went public.

Apologies, investigator. You would think the person actually investigating the case would carry more weight regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.