Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Please quote my words that you feel defend him. I dont defend nor condemn, because I dont care. It is a part of life that faces society. I have a very good friend who fooled around on his wife years ago. he told me the story and then asked me if it changes how I view him. Nope, because its his life, not mine. i dont care what you or anyone else chose to do in their life.

No need ..... Everyone can read your multiple post defending Jerry ...... We get it ...... He can do no wrong in your eyes.

Have fun defending the POS ..... Busy hobby lately.
:thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it hilarious for you to say hey... we dont know what is in her head in one sentence and then in the other you explain exactly what Jerry was thinking and his reasons for all his decision making... which is what you do in any post involving Jerry. Explain why someone cant say this woman is trying to get more money because we dont know her motivations, yet saying Jerry views her as a big mistake?
His actions speak for themselves. What else would you call it? Has he been a father to her? He made a mistake and got another woman pregnant and the girl is the living proof of the mistake.

I do not know her motivation, could just be money because she shouldn't really have familial feelings about the man that bought her Mom's silence off. But even it that's her sole motivation, doesn't make her anything but human.

Glad you found it hilarious, I do try.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
It wasn't an alleged sexual assault that got Zeke suspended.

It was that combined with a variety of stupid off season decisions. Him pulling up his girls shirt and exposing her, taking pics in front of the dispensary etc.

Article 46 (I think) is painted with broad strokes and allows a ton of interpretation for the league.

For the record I don't believe anything comes from this at all. If anything did though I think it would have to be under some type of "conduct detrimental" clause. Again I don't know what standards owners are held to, and like everything else it's about money. Jerry brings in revenue, therefore his status as an owner is fairly untouchable.

Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott suspended six games by NFL

The six-game ban stems solely from the league's investigation into the domestic violence allegations made by Thompson in July 2016, a league source told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero. In a statement released by the league, Todd Jones, the NFL's Special Counsel for Conduct, said independent advisers who reviewed the evidence gathered by the league "were of the view that there is substantial and persuasive evidence supporting a finding that [Elliott] engaged in physical violence against Ms. Thompson on multiple occasions during the week of July 16, 2016."

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
says the facebook lawyer...comparing an alleged assault to an extra marital affair

This is at best an embarrassment to Jerry Jones
Yep, the Dalrymple stuff was really more than this and more recent.

Do we think anyone hearing or seeing this is surprised that a rich guy has an illegitimate child? Don't most of us assume there are more? More arm's length fathers and children?

What we really want to know is did Booger use the White House for his rendezvous and that's why he owes Irvin?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
She was a minor.
she is suing so she can go after him to prove he is her father, She is not currently suing him monetarily, though I suspect after she proves he is her father, that's when the money grab will come.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
No need ..... Everyone can read your multiple post defending Jerry ...... We get it ...... He can do no wrong in your eyes.

Have fun defending the POS ..... Busy hobby lately.
:thumbup:
exactly... no need to because you cant. You sput BS then when asked to just provide the info backing up your BS you say nah.. its so obvious to all that I dont need to do so... typical.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
His actions speak for themselves. What else would you call it? Has he been a father to her? He made a mistake and got another woman pregnant and the girl is the living proof of the mistake.

I do not know her motivation, could just be money because she shouldn't really have familial feelings about the man that bought her Mom's silence off. But even it that's her sole motivation, doesn't make her anything but human.

Glad you found it hilarious, I do try.

I have no problems with you putting two and two together to come to a conclusion on jerry's motives. BUT, others can do the same in regards to the woman's motives. It isnt difficult to come to a conclusion on what her ultimate goal is.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Unless your response was more of a sarcastic response...if so, my mistake, sarcasm over the internet is hit and miss
yes, it was total sarcasm and I thought I had a sentence or two following that line that made it clear. I am now going to put the word SARCASM in my posts when I do so. It obviously misses the mark more times than not..lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Don't tell Risen Star that, man has amassed a fortune in Likes doing that. Damned good at it too.
once you see his game, its obvious to spot though....lol

Pretty much any post he makes that seems to compliment anything the Cowboys do is really a backhanded slap in their face. Its that simple.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no problems with you putting two and two together to come to a conclusion on jerry's motives. BUT, others can do the same in regards to the woman's motives. It isnt difficult to come to a conclusion on what her ultimate goal is.
On that we can all agree. If Booger was the night janitor at a peep show, I don't think she'd want to know if he's her father.

Man worth that kind of money, I am still trying to figure out a way to show I am his son and I am only 5 years younger. But I ain't giving up just yet.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes, it was total sarcasm and I thought I had a sentence or two following that line that made it clear. I am now going to put the word SARCASM in my posts when I do so. It obviously misses the mark more times than not..lol
Use purple on your text that's sarcastic and everyone will know except the colorblind and they don't care.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
exactly... no need to because you cant. You sput BS then when asked to just provide the info backing up your BS you say nah.. its so obvious to all that I dont need to do so... typical.

You said mutliple times that Jerry can do anything he wants ...... That he has done nothing illegal .....That's defending him.

And everyone here aside from a few of your fellow Jerryholics can see it.

Now piss off

Reid1boys

Reaction score
On that we can all agree. If Booger was the night janitor at a peep show, I don't think she'd want to know if he's her father.

Man worth that kind of money, I am still trying to figure out a way to show I am his son and I am only 5 years younger. But I ain't giving up just yet.
now that actually did make me laugh...lol

and i agree, if he's my father, im showing up at his house looking homeless and crying uncontrollably about how I just want to get to know my family....lol wink wink

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You said mutliple times that Jerry can do anything he wants ...... That he has done nothing illegal .....That's defending him.

And everyone here aside from a few of your fellow Jerryholics can see it.

Now piss off
do you know what a QUOTE IS? Apparently not.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Big Rich Texas (2013). The teenager in pink is named Alex Davis. Her single mom lived off a trust fund. Okay.

cast-of-big-rich-texas-kalyn-braun-leslie-birkland-and-pam-martin-DBP3F3.jpg
She kinda looks like Jerry :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.