Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Thats what the guys on The Ticket were confused about.

Its also why I said in my previous post that I would like to know what all these people involved true relationships were with each other. It sounds like they all know of each other. If so...how close were all these people with each other. It doesnt matter and isnt my business...but I suspect that the mother and daughter and the Jones' are closer than what is being described thus far.

If its true that this stems from Shy and Charlotte divorce...why does Shy know about this Cynthia lady? If its supposed to be a big secret and all. Charlotte told Shy about Playboy Jerry's ways and what those ways produced? Shy knew somehow without Charlotte knowing? Is Shy getting Cynthia involved as a way to punch Charlotte and the Jones' below the belt in an ugly divorce dispute? Why does Jerry not want Cynthia testifying that he is the father of her child if Shy and I would assume Charlotte and the kids know? For business reasons? Gene doesnt know about Jerry's ways yet?

It doesnt add up yet.

Yes. Im out here speculating about someone else's business. Im interested...shun me for it.
Thanks. Twisted. Only thing I can make of it is maybe Charlotte and Cynthia were once friends. Maybe Charlotte introduced her dad to Jerry lol. Who knows...

J817

Reaction score
Welcome to the enlightened arena.
As a die hard fan base, we need to find away to remove the Jones from this franchise.
Can somebody please slip some drugs and a prostitute into Jerrys room with a call to CNN on a Monday night football game.
Probably wouldn't even be enough.

Kraft got nailed for prostitutes and Irsay has been nailed for drugs. Wouldn’t be enough. Perhaps both? Doubt it.

When I saw the headline “Woman sues Jerry…..” I got a little excited. Very disappointing to read the rest of the headline. Huge let down. Then you have this cheerleader thing happening around the same time. It’s maddening.

If you put the two scandals together we have the hope we have all been looking for lol.

erod

Reaction score
Who cares?

This girl has lived a life a lot of people with parents would switch places with if given the opportunity.

People screw for pleasure. Jerry had a child that was not intended. Lets call him the Devil now for having sex or falling to temptation. Sounds mature doesnt it? Maybe it was scummy to hide it at first...but the girl and mother were/are well taken care of.

Do we know if Gene and Jerry had an agreement on sex with others? We dont know that they did or didnt as FACT. They could though...and it seems extremely reasonable. Do you think Gene is some oblivious old hag with no brain? You dont think she knows how a majority of rich men act with their spoils?

This is either a money grab or a lawsuit that both parties are actors in a plan to deflect attention away from something else. Maybe both.

The crowd using this as a way to call Jerry a no-good, fake family man are desperate to hang hate on something. If what is being reported is in fact true that he has never seen her...thats weird...Ill give you that. BUT...you know what? A lot...a lot of successful people that can afford to give someone the material life that this girl has lived and I fully suspect has enjoyed...dont see their kids a lot due to work. Case in point...a lot of traveling sports figures. Its not the greatest way to know your father...but at least this girl was able to watch her paternal father rise to fame and fortune unlike some of these kids with rich, un-famous parents that travel for work.

The girl should hate her mom, too. Does she? Sure seems like the Mom was in contact with Jerry to mysteriously have a TV gig(Jerry has TV connections...Moose, Tony, Troy, Witten, Irvin). So she was taking all this money and lying to her kid the whole time? Is the daughter fine with that? Or its ok because of money? How long has this girl known Jerry was the father? So many questions.

Anyway...whatever. Hopefully Jerry has a whole neighborhood in Starwood filled with his mistresses and fun babies.

People turn over money. Jerry isnt perfect in this by any means...but if this is a LARGE money grab after being well taken care of...that girl has to look in the mirror I guess. If Jerry was in fact cutting her off...thats trashy too. Something tells me that the Jones would have made sure this girl was taken care of even after the 28 year old payment. Dont know it for fact but Jerry seems to treat his players well and his mistress and unintended daughter well...why would the family cut her off if she was being reasonable with her requests if any? And...why would Charlotte, Stephen and Jerry Jr cut the girl off if something happened to Jerry? Jones family doesnt seem selfish like that...I could be wrong though. I guess this girl wants a bigger piece of the pie.

Does seem odd that ol' deal makin' Jerry couldnt settle this out of court. Girl must want equal share of the estate. I am really curious what the relationships truly are amongst these people...and how reasonable or unreasonable each side has been with their requests and offers.
That's about the most poorly reasoned load of crap I've ever read.

erod

Reaction score
hey thats fair. But Fish doesn't need to be a jerk about it either when fans wanna ask him about this. He's been really salty lately, smug. It borders on arrogance.
Fish is an angry man.

He thinks he invented sports writing, but he's watched an entire industry pass him by while he's still toiling in the bowels of irrelevance.

tico

Reaction score
Can you blame him? Who knew that Ancestry and 23&me were going to be available???

J817

Reaction score
Who cares?

This girl has lived a life a lot of people with parents would switch places with if given the opportunity.

People screw for pleasure. Jerry had a child that was not intended. Lets call him the Devil now for having sex or falling to temptation. Sounds mature doesnt it? Maybe it was scummy to hide it at first...but the girl and mother were/are well taken care of.

Do we know if Gene and Jerry had an agreement on sex with others? We dont know that they did or didnt as FACT. They could though...and it seems extremely reasonable. Do you think Gene is some oblivious old hag with no brain? You dont think she knows how a majority of rich men act with their spoils?

This is either a money grab or a lawsuit that both parties are actors in a plan to deflect attention away from something else. Maybe both.

The crowd using this as a way to call Jerry a no-good, fake family man are desperate to hang hate on something. If what is being reported is in fact true that he has never seen her...thats weird...Ill give you that. BUT...you know what? A lot...a lot of successful people that can afford to give someone the material life that this girl has lived and I fully suspect has enjoyed...dont see their kids a lot due to work. Case in point...a lot of traveling sports figures. Its not the greatest way to know your father...but at least this girl was able to watch her paternal father rise to fame and fortune unlike some of these kids with rich, un-famous parents that travel for work.

The girl should hate her mom, too. Does she? Sure seems like the Mom was in contact with Jerry to mysteriously have a TV gig(Jerry has TV connections...Moose, Tony, Troy, Witten, Irvin). So she was taking all this money and lying to her kid the whole time? Is the daughter fine with that? Or its ok because of money? How long has this girl known Jerry was the father? So many questions.

Anyway...whatever. Hopefully Jerry has a whole neighborhood in Starwood filled with his mistresses and fun babies.

People turn over money. Jerry isnt perfect in this by any means...but if this is a LARGE money grab after being well taken care of...that girl has to look in the mirror I guess. If Jerry was in fact cutting her off...thats trashy too. Something tells me that the Jones would have made sure this girl was taken care of even after the 28 year old payment. Dont know it for fact but Jerry seems to treat his players well and his mistress and unintended daughter well...why would the family cut her off if she was being reasonable with her requests if any? And...why would Charlotte, Stephen and Jerry Jr cut the girl off if something happened to Jerry? Jones family doesnt seem selfish like that...I could be wrong though. I guess this girl wants a bigger piece of the pie.

Does seem odd that ol' deal makin' Jerry couldnt settle this out of court. Girl must want equal share of the estate. I am really curious what the relationships truly are amongst these people...and how reasonable or unreasonable each side has been with their requests and offers.

If it makes you feel better, I disliked Jerry way before this stuff came out. In fact this story doesn’t even move the needle of my opinion of the man. Unless it somehow changes the dynamic of the Cowboys FO it’s just gossip.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
This Jerry thread reduced it from 14 thousand Jerry threads to just one nice job

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Kraft got nailed for prostitutes and Irsay has been nailed for drugs. Wouldn’t be enough. Perhaps both? Doubt it.

When I saw the headline “Woman sues Jerry…..” I got a little excited. Very disappointing to read the rest of the headline. Huge let down. Then you have this cheerleader thing happening around the same time. It’s maddening.

If you put the two scandals together we have the hope we have all been looking for lol.
Jerry is going to go out like Al Davis only dreamed about.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
There’s a lot of stuff being tweeted/reported but this is mostly about money. She doesn’t want to be bound by a 30+ year old agreement that isn’t providing enough money. She stands to get a ton of cash if she’s his daughter. She may end up wanting a piece of the Cowboys. lol She could very well be entitled to it.
I do not understand where you guys are getting this stuff from. IM assuming she is in fact Jerry's daughter. Lets assume that is proven to be true. That would entitle her to nothing..... absolutely NOTHING. There is no doubt this is driven by money, but just being his daughter gets her zip. Her little yearly payments are coming to an end and thats what this is about..... but again, she is entitled to ZERO.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
There’s a lot of stuff being tweeted/reported but this is mostly about money. She doesn’t want to be bound by a 30+ year old agreement that isn’t providing enough money. She stands to get a ton of cash if she’s his daughter. She may end up wanting a piece of the Cowboys. lol She could very well be entitled to it.

You can bet your *** this is going to court one way or another.....:laugh:

J817

Reaction score
Can you blame him? Who knew that Ancestry and 23&me were going to be available???

True story, about 20 years ago (out of high school) I was invited to go to Europe, Africa, Asia etc.. to take swab tests to different people. They paid for plane tickets and room and board and everything. I played baseball and got high back than so I didn’t do it, but those tests are what Ancestry and 23&me use today. So I knew

Last edited:

FanofJerry

Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, I disliked Jerry way before this stuff came out. In fact this story doesn’t even move the needle of my opinion of the man. Unless it somehow changes the dynamic of the Cowboys FO it’s just gossip.

Same...this whole thing is a non-issue for me as far as Jerry is concerned.

I guess Im more interested in it because a lot of people think its an issue...its weird to me. And...some of the stuff being reported doesnt add up...so Im watching it closely until I get some questions answered.

But yeah...this story is a "who cares" to me.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I do not understand where you guys are getting this stuff from. IM assuming she is in fact Jerry's daughter. Lets assume that is proven to be true. That would entitle her to nothing..... absolutely NOTHING. There is no doubt this is driven by money, but just being his daughter gets her zip. Her little yearly payments are coming to an end and thats what this is about..... but again, she is entitled to ZERO.
She has probably been given high six figures so far how many daddies do that for their kids?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
True story, about 20 years ago (out of high school) I was invited to go to Europe, Africa, Asia etc.. to take swab tests to different people. They paid for plane tickets and room and board and everything. I played baseball and got high back than so I do it, but those tests are what Ancestry and 23&me use today.
I believe you

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You can bet your *** this is going to court one way or another.....:laugh:
nah.... jerry could end the case tomorrow by releasing her from the NDA. Bam, case is done before it begins. Why wouldnt he? The NDA is now useless since its all out there.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
nah.... jerry could end the case tomorrow by releasing her from the NDA. Bam, case is done before it begins. Why wouldnt he? The NDA is now useless since its all out there.
Is there even a credible new source that is talking about this, or is this forum so depressed that this is response worthy?
guess im a hypocrite as well.

J817

Reaction score
I believe you

No it’s actually true, but I can’t remember the organization or why they invited me. I think it had to do with a girlfriend maybe. I was a History/Pre law major so that may have had something to do it with it maybe. Maybe I was high and just saw it on TV and thought the TV was talking to me personally. Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.