Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Right.. and it sounds like this is all the lawsuit is asking for.

I get it...it makes sense.

But couldnt this be handled outside of court?

She cant force Jerry to provide emotional support can she?

Why go to court if she will possibly be cut off financially and if Jerry cant be forced to give her emotional support(I assume)? I mean...can the court force Jerry to hang out with this girl once a week or month lol? I dont get it. But I dont know law at all.

It really only makes sense if the court can force Jerry to see her. At least to me.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
So you're down with attempted murder but just not acknowledging paternity.

Attempted murder of a guy who molested his 4 year old son ....... I'm sure that's a bad thing to someone like you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's really what I meant - she's basically just suing to determine paternity. It's just a little different than people may be used to because whenever we hear about lawsuits for the purpose of determining paternity the point is usually to establish some legal and financial responsibility.

She would have to have been a pretty exceptional baby to sign an agreement at 1 year old
Yea, I haven’t read anything that this is about financial gain. A couple years ago she claimed he was her father with White House background clearance and nothing came out about it.

And she hasn’t made any public comments . This was simply our local paper investigative network once the lawsuit was filed where she’s simply asking to be able to name him her father in Texas.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Why go to court if she will possibly be cut off financially and if Jerry cant be forced to give her emotional support(I assume)? I mean...can the court force Jerry to hang out with this girl once a week or month lol? I dont get it. But I dont know law at all.

It really only makes sense if the court can force Jerry to see her. At least to me.
Sounds like this is just for legal purposes. She named him her father a few years ago for White House background check and nothing came out publicly then.

Reportedly her mother has Cancer and the daughter might be just trying to establish legally who her father is. The mothers exhusband took a paternity test and he’s not the father.

Last edited:

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Sounds like this is just for legal purposes. She named him her father a few years ago for White House background check and nothing came out publicly then.

Reportedly her mother has Cancer and the daughter might be just trying to establish legally who her father is. The mothers husband took a paternity test and he’s not the father.

I apologize in advance for being ignorant...but what does legally establishing Jerry as the Father do for her? Is there another gain to it that I cant think of if she is not trying to use this legalization for a money grab? Why get the court involved to establish that Jerry is the Father?

I guess there is nothing scientific proving it? She wants to know for a fact Jerry is the Father? And willing to forgo money for that information? I cant say she is wrong for it. Still seems like something that could be handled outside of court if they wanted it? I dont see why you have to get the court involved to have a paternity test. As in...why does the court have to sign off on it...the test proves or disproves it. Do you have to g through court to take the test? Or is it Jerry refuses to take the test so she is forgoing money in exchange for scratching that curiosity of who her Father for a fact is? Seems reasonable on her part if so. If that curiosity is strong enough to forgo that amount of financial support...thats her decision.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I apologize in advance for being ignorant...but what does legally establishing Jerry as the Father do for her? Is there another gain to it that I cant think of if she is not trying to use this legalization for a money grab? Why get the court involved to establish that Jerry is the Father?

I guess there is nothing scientific proving it? She wants to know for a fact Jerry is the Father? And willing to forgo money for that information? I cant say she is wrong for it. Still seems like something that could be handled outside of court if they wanted it? I dont see why you have to get the court involved to have a paternity test.
Have you ever been through a White House background check. Maybe they just want to be sure who her father is . Tight security these days .

If her mother is dying from Cancer she might feel some sense of urgency to establish.

The only reason to get the court involved is if the alleged father doesn’t want to legally acknowledge .

Reid1boys

Reaction score
But the daughter didn’t agree to anything. The mother has held up her part.

I haven’t read anything claiming her daughter signed or agreed to the settlement.

The news is out now and the daughter is suing for the right in Texas( since the agreement was in Arkansas) to claim he’s her father.
Damn what is it called... th exxxx property.

If a=b and B=c then a=c...... it would seem to me this applies.

Shes actually suing to not keep it quiet. Seems to me filing a lawsuit has let the cat out of the bag.... or is it still a secret?

This all comes down to the fact her checks are stopping in the next 2 years. She obviously wants to keep the cash flowing. Fisher said yesterday that Mom has cancer right now also. She could be wanting Jerry to cover her treatments. Who knows, but this is OBVIOUSLY revolving around her desire to get more money out of Jerry.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

I guess there is nothing scientific proving it? She wants to know for a fact Jerry is the Father? And willing to forgo money for that information? I cant say she is wrong for it. Still seems like something that could be handled outside of court if they wanted it? I dont see why you have to get the court involved to have a paternity test. As in...why does the court have to sign off on it...the test proves or disproves it. Do you have to g through court to take the test? Or is it Jerry refuses to take the test so she is forgoing money in exchange for scratching that curiosity of who her Father for a fact is? Seems reasonable on her part if so. If that curiosity is strong enough to forgo that amount of financial support...thats her decision.

She isnt forgoing any money. You got the first part right. She wants to be able to get this out in public and NOT LOSE the money she still has coming to her. That is the first part. 2nd part, if she wins the first will undoubtedly be trying to establish Jerry is in fact her father by use of DNA..... now, wait for it... here it comes, part 3 will surely be coming, and that is going to be some lawsuit trying to get cash out of Jerry. Understand that you can sue someone for ANYTHING. Winning is another issue. But lets imagine a 25 year old female on the stand crying, weeping and telling stories of all the stress she has had to live with her entire life. They already mentioned the very public images of her SIBLINGS in her court filings.... IMO that is laying the ground work for the mental stress that she has been living with by keeping this under wraps. As a result, she will blame Jerry for that and bam... thats where she will come out looking for money.

Obviously this is all speculation on my part, but I think it is good speculation.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm not sure the court can compel Jerry to take the test either - that's an interesting question. If it were for the purpose of establishing legal and financial responsibility for a minor child that would be different, but that's not the case here. It may only be that the court can determine whether or not the girl is bound by her mother's agreement. Of course even if she is she has already violated it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Damn what is it called... th exxxx property.

If a=b and B=c then a=c...... it would seem to me this applies.

Shes actually suing to not keep it quiet. Seems to me filing a lawsuit has let the cat out of the bag.... or is it still a secret?

This all comes down to the fact her checks are stopping in the next 2 years. She obviously wants to keep the cash flowing. Fisher said yesterday that Mom has cancer right now also. She could be wanting Jerry to cover her treatments. Who knows, but this is OBVIOUSLY revolving around her desire to get more money out of Jerry.
Not based on the information so far. This was initially about establishing who her father is for a White House background check.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not based on the information so far. This was initially about establishing who her father is for a White House background check.
wrong...... she already did that(The background check). It CLEARLY states in the reports that she is wanting to not have to worrry about losing any future money from her trusts. She wants to be able to get this info out and not lose that money. Well... she has already gotten the news out by filing the lawsuit.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm not sure the court can compel Jerry to take the test either - that's an interesting question. If it were for the purpose of establishing legal and financial responsibility for a minor child that would be different, but that's not the case here. It may only be that the court can determine whether or not the girl is bound by her mother's agreement. Of course even if she is she has already violated it.
That’s for the court to determine whether there’s been any breach in the settlement. And or if she’s held to the same responsibilities her mother agreed to almost 25 years ago. Which apparently the mother has held up her part of the agreement .

According to the report from our paper who broke the story Alexandra is suing for the right to name him her father in Texas since the agreement was in Arkansas. And it stems from her naming him her father on a background check for the White House since she’s a congressional aide for a US Rep. from Texas.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
wrong...... she already did that(The background check). It CLEARLY states in the reports that she is wanting to not have to worrry about losing any future money from her trusts. She wants to be able to get this info out and not lose that money. Well... she has already gotten the news out by filing the lawsuit.
I haven’t seen any reports stated as such.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That’s for the court to determine whether there’s been any breach in the settlement. And or if she’s held to the same responsibilities her mother agreed to almost 25 years ago. Which apparently the mother has held up her part of the agreement .

According to the report from our paper who broke the story Alexandra is suing for the right to name him her father in Texas since the agreement was in Arkansas. And it stems from her naming him her father on a background check for the White House since she’s a congressional aide for a US Rep. from Texas.

Good explanation, and is indicative of why most people on this forum should leave legal stuff alone. FACTS matter, and in here people seem to totally screw up the facts of what is going on. In any event, I am a legal beagle. I love the law, and forget the fact Jerry is involved, this is an interesting case and I look forward to seeing how the court will resolve this. My guess is the court will not impose the NDA on the girl, but it will allow Jerry to stop the payments. We shall see.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

Read my other response. I ex0plained a possible scenario. This girl can get on a stand and cry about how much her life has been messed up due to that NDA and make Jerry the BILLIONAIRE look like an uncaring monster. You thtink a jury wont award her a few million due tot eh 'Torment," she has had to endure for her entire life? Jerry is not going to want that depiction of him playing all over the media....... ingo, cash settlement for the girl.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I stated in my post that you replied to that a paternity test would resolve it. Why he didn't get it done back then is the question. He just decided to pay a /lot/ of money to shut it up.

That's shady and indicative of his character in my opinion. See other people's replies and the documents. She's not even suing for money. She just doesn't want to be bound by something that she never agreed to...at least for now.

He could have been trying to shut the relationship up he’s a married man and is in the public eye. This 25 year old girl doesn’t want to be bound by something that’s about to end.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
She isnt forgoing any money. You got the first part right. She wants to be able to get this out in public and NOT LOSE the money she still has coming to her. That is the first part. 2nd part, if she wins the first will undoubtedly be trying to establish Jerry is in fact her father by use of DNA..... now, wait for it... here it comes, part 3 will surely be coming, and that is going to be some lawsuit trying to get cash out of Jerry. Understand that you can sue someone for ANYTHING. Winning is another issue. But lets imagine a 25 year old female on the stand crying, weeping and telling stories of all the stress she has had to live with her entire life. They already mentioned the very public images of her SIBLINGS in her court filings.... IMO that is laying the ground work for the mental stress that she has been living with by keeping this under wraps. As a result, she will blame Jerry for that and bam... thats where she will come out looking for money.

Obviously this is all speculation on my part, but I think it is good speculation.

Yeah...I am so uneducated in law I dont know what is what.

Seems like a big gamble on her part if she loses in court. Leaving a lot of money on the table I assume? I assume she has a decent case thats why she is moving forward with it. Still seems like it could be handled outside of court unless one of the sides is being unreasonable...1) Jerry refusing to extend further REASONABLE payments or 2) Her trying to take Jerry to the bank for everything she can and Jerry is now having to fight it after she goes public with it.

I do understand this girl wanting assurance that there are more future payments if she feels she is being lowballed significantly. I am not ok with her taking Jerry to the bank though. Both sides have to be reasonable. But I assume I will never know the details of the deal if its amount money.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Read my other response. I ex0plained a possible scenario. This girl can get on a stand and cry about how much her life has been messed up due to that NDA and make Jerry the BILLIONAIRE look like an uncaring monster. You thtink a jury wont award her a few million due tot eh 'Torment," she has had to endure for her entire life? Jerry is not going to want that depiction of him playing all over the media....... ingo, cash settlement for the girl.

Makes sense. I guess one of the parties is being unreasonable then.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dude... I know from reading your posts you hate to ever admit you were wrong, but I guess you haven't read much about this case. The woman was going through a divorce when Jerry knocked her up. The husband had a paternity test for the child and it showed he wasn't the father -- Jerry was. You seriously think Jerry would pay out 375k plus create two trust funds for a child he didn't actually father?

And you think Jerry's denial actually means anything? LOL The whole reason this case exists is because Jerry didn't want it known he'd fathered this child.

I guess we don't need a justice system. Just ask the suspect if they're guilty or not and take their word for it.

Dude until a paternity test is done no one’s going to know for sure who the father is. The paternity test that was done proved it wasn’t her husband. She could’ve been fooling around with other men along with Jerry. Jerry probably thought the child was his and paid her off to keep it from going public but he’s denying it now. DNA will solve it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah...I am so uneducated in law I dont know what is what.

Seems like a big gamble on her part if she loses in court. Leaving a lot of money on the table I assume? I assume she has a decent case thats why she is moving forward with it. Still seems like it could be handled outside of court unless one of the sides is being unreasonable...1) Jerry refusing to extend further REASONABLE payments or 2) Her trying to take Jerry to the bank for everything she can and Jerry is now having to fight it after she goes public with it.

I do understand this girl wanting assurance that there are more future payments if she feels she is being lowballed significantly. I am not ok with her taking Jerry to the bank though. Both sides have to be reasonable. But I assume I will never know the details of the deal if its amount money.

Just curious... it appears Jerry has taken well care of this family, and agreed to support her through age 26. Why should he support her for the rest of her life? Im not saying he shouldnt, IM just asking why should he? You ask about REASONABLE future payments.... hasnt he already done that?

Status
Not open for further replies.