Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not necessarily. Filing a lawsuit does not immediately nullify an NDA nor is it automatically considered a violation of an NDA, especially if she wins.

Furthermore, there is no way in hell Jones will counter-sue his illegitimate daughter to recover money already given to her (of which there may very well be all that much left) or avoid payments due for several obvious reasons:

1) That would be an absolute PR nightmare
2) There may not be all that much money left (and would be less than pennies to someone like Jones)
3) He would be legally liable for back child support so even if he won on the NDA, he would lose on child support

To any intelligent person, she is playing a zero-risk game here.

Then you believe in something that hadn’t been reported or disclosed. Perhaps you’re just here to go to bat for Alex. How noble. Lol
Yes, I am here to go to bat for Alex. It is a noble gesture .

Bashing a girl seeking the truth isn’t. And defending Jethro . That’s the lowest of the lowest.

Ghost12

Reaction score

Bashing a girl seeking the truth isn’t. And defending Jethro . That’s the lowest of the lowest.
Almost as low as someone deliberately misrepresenting my words.

But hey, you go ahead and believe her lawyer that this isn't about the money. Meanwhile, in the real world, when someone says something isn't about the money, then it's about the money.

Promise me you'll be here so I can throw several "I told you so's" in your face when I am proven right.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Almost as low as someone deliberately misrepresenting my words.

But hey, you go ahead and believe her lawyer that this isn't about the money. Meanwhile, in the real world, when someone says something isn't about the money, then it's about the money.

Promise me you'll be here so I can throw several "I told you so's" in your face when I am proven right.
You’re not worth the time anymore. Curl up with Jethro. !!

Ghost12

Reaction score
You’re not worth the time anymore. Curl up with Jethro. !!
I don't blame you for slithering away. You've humiliated yourself with your lack of knowledge about the law, and you look silly calling this anything but a cash grab.

Like I said, I'll see you with the "I told you so's" soon enough.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't blame you for slithering away. You've humiliated yourself with your lack of knowledge about the law, and you look silly calling this anything but a cash grab.

Like I said, I'll see you with the "I told you so's" soon enough.
I’ve very proud of my stance here with Alexandra. I’m not interested in being right or wrong. That’s for Trolls.

I’m about being on the right side of history and going to bat for this girl is the right thing to do.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

Can you clarify the truth part of your statement?

Are you believing thats what this is about? Or are you saying you dont have reason to believe its about anything more? If so...what is your stance if in the future she uses the truth to sue Jerry? Or is it a "cross that bridge if it comes thing" to you?

Again...why couldnt a new NDA be set up with the paternity test being kept hush hush?

Because she is lying about it only being about the truth. I bet Jerry already proved its about money with her by offering this be done but her refusing the dollar amount he provided. That would prove its about money, imo.

There not being a new NDA proves this is about money. If she just wanted the truth...she would have taken a new NDA at a low ball offer.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I’ve very proud of my stance here with Alexandra. I’m not interested in being right or wrong. That’s for Trolls.

I’m about being on the right side of history and going to bat for this girl is the right thing to do.

Sounds reasonable. Noble...very.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Can you clarify the truth part of your statement?

Are you believing thats what this is about? Or are you saying you dont have reason to believe its about anything more? If so...what is your stance if in the future she uses the truth to sue Jerry? Or is it a "cross that bridge if it comes thing" to you?

Again...why couldnt a new NDA be set up with the paternity test being kept hush hush?

Because she is lying about it only being about the truth. I bet Jerry already proved its about money with her by offering this be done but her refusing the dollar amount he provided. That would prove its about money, imo.

There not being a new NDA proves this is about money. If she just wanted the truth...she would have taken a new NDA at a low ball offer.
Even if it turns out to be more about the money I’d still support her stance. Why wouldn’t she deserve her god given birth right?

Ghost12

Reaction score

LOLOL!! There are few things more pathetic than someone who exclaims "You’re not worth the time anymore" and then cannot even maintain the self control to stop responding.

Now let me show you how adults do it: Until it comes time to tell you "I told you so" I am done with our sidebar conversation and I am done schooling you. Now feel free to have the last word your childlike mind demands you have.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
She deserves a reasonable amount.

She also should despise her mom.
I might argue she deserves more than a reasonable amount. At least as much as her step siblings. Maybe more for not having the same access or privileges the last 25 years.

So, who would you despise more. Her mother or father?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOLOL!! There are few things more pathetic than someone who exclaims "You’re not worth the time anymore" and then cannot even maintain the self control to stop responding.

Now let me show you how adults do it: Until it comes time to tell you "I told you so" I am done with our sidebar conversation and I am done schooling you. Now feel free to have the last word your childlike mind demands you have.
Jethro homers are the worst.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
The mom for making babies for money. Babies with guys that werent in it for a baby.

If the kid cant figure it out that the Mom trapped Jerry...and Jerry really shouldnt be considered a Devil on her part for engaging in sex...thats her own issue.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The mom for making babies for money. Babies with guys that werent in it for a baby.

If the kid cant figure it out that the Mom trapped Jerry...and Jerry really shouldnt be considered a Devil on her part for engaging in sex...thats her own issue.
I wouldn’t expect anything less from fanofJerry .. lol

Motorola

Reaction score
Alex is 25. She had two installments left at age 26 and 28. Why wouldn’t she have waited until she received her last payment if this was all about the money?
Why now?
Perhaps she wants a seat at the " family table" = recognized as a legitimate daughter.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram article states (via her lawyer) that Alexandria Davis suit is not about "fame or fortune". But after Jones publicly acknowledges and accepts his paternity, the logical follow-up is Davis connecting to - and being welcomed in by the family. That eventually could lead to being involved in the business operation in some capacity (if she wishes to do so; the young woman is accomplished on her own).
Recall a similar situation of sorts with Hank Williams' daughter Jett. Hank Williams Jr. for a long time disputed that she was his half-sister.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Perhaps she wants a seat at the " family table" = recognized as a legitimate daughter.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram article states (via her lawyer) that Alexandria Davis suit is not about "fame or fortune". But after Jones publicly acknowledges and accepts his paternity, the logical follow-up is Davis connecting to - and being welcomed in by the family. That eventually could lead to being involved in the business operation in some capacity (if she wishes to do so; the young woman is accomplished on her own).
Recall the same situation with Hank Williams' daughter Jett; Hank Williams long disputed that she was his half-sister.

Did it end up being about money or family? Genuine question

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Recall the same situation with Hank Williams' daughter Jett; Hank Williams long disputed that she was his half-sister.
I’m not here to speculate beyond what we know. The family is under no obligation to welcome her once legal status is established. She appears to have her own career.

My hunch is with potentially losing her mother to cancer she simply wants to establish her biological father. Something even adopted children seek out.

She attempted to reach out to him privately but he refused. She’s a smart girl with US Rep contact and legal representation. She simply is taking next course of action. I applaud. Not sure why everyone wouldn’t?

Status
Not open for further replies.