Drafted by Cowboys 2nd Round, Pick 58 - Cowboys Draft DT Trysten Hill, UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I quit jobs when I don't like the boss, that doesn't make me a dbag - it just means I have higher standards for myself.

Actually, if you quit doing your work because you don't like your boss and everyone else has to pick up your slack, you are a dbag. We all deal with situations we don't like. It's called being and adult and a man. When someone else has to carry your deadweight because you're having a pitty party, you don't deserve to be a second round draft pick.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Anyone else want to give this guy a swirly? He's acting like that annoying emo guy I used to know in high school :-/

Can you blame him? This front office moves in circles. We never actually improve our team. It's been over 2 decades now. Are we supposed to have hope with this pick and Taco because of that fraud Marinelli?

DezNuts

Reaction score
McClay signed off on Charlton.

Apparently he buys into Marinelli's garbage.

We really gonna point to 1 pick after years of drafting pro bowlers? I mean he must have been involved in drafting guys like Demarcus Lawrence and LVE. Nobody is going to bat perfect man.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
There are no excuses.

This was a legitimate reach on any scale you want to put it on.
True. I hope he turns out to be a good pick but he was originally projected to be a forth round pick . I just ..find it ironic that Rod was against drafting a dt early and now he wants to reach for one

texbumthelife

Reaction score
So did Roger Staubach.
Did the Cowboys just draft Roger Staubach in the second round?

Youre talking about someone who created and cemented a legacy that included some shenanigans versus a scrub college player who threw a pitty party for himself and hurt his team. They're not even remotely similar.

If this guy turns out to have a career like Roger, I'll eat crow. He wasn't deserving of this selection tho at this point.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And that’s the thread with some of those guys......

Irving, Charlton, Green........ questionable work ethic, etc.

Irving is a special issue because he has a drug problem.

I never heard that Green had a "work ethic" problem... He simply couldn't stay healthy.

Charlton has a questionable work ethic yeah.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I hate this pick so much. This guy couldnt even crack the starting lineup at UCF and we draft him in the 2nd, ahead of Isabella/DK Metcalf/Parris Campbell. Gross.

Sydla

Reaction score
I hate this pick so much. This guy couldnt even crack the starting lineup at UCF and we draft him in the 2nd, ahead of Isabella/DK Metcalf/Parris Campbell. Gross.

The obsession with getting a WR at 58 was peculiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.