Status
Not open for further replies.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
If we take Butler here, all is forgiven for the 2nd round

ondaedg

Reaction score
Walter also called it a slight reach giving it a C+, but CBS gave it an A and USAtoday gave it a B+. So yea, not the worst pick in the world except to Cowboys fans who desperately wanted a safety and anything but a safety would have been wrong to them.

We have Byron nonosefortheball Jones and safeties that are barely average at best. We are at historically bad levels of futility for takeaways over the last 7 years - Heck ya we want a safety!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Hill was a gigantic reach. Like 2 to 3 rounds early.

This is more of a reach than Daniel Jones at 6th overall, to put it in perspective

You must've bumped your head.
NFL.com gave him a 2nd rd grade.
CBS gave the pick an A grade.
Where are you getting your information?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Love this pick, while I probably would have took Adderley... all the safeties had warts including him. All things being equal I will take the three technique with some warts instead.
Hill has tremendous potential, terrific traits, explosive, non stop motor and I think Rod will get the best out of him.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
You will never hear me complain when you draft meat.. offensive line and the Defensive line.

With that said, is the guy reliable? Because we cant waste our time for losers like David Irving. And we already have one pet cat project in Gregory.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yes, I like listening to scouts who comment on a player's mother.

That same scout gave a poor report on DeMarcus Lawrence as well.
Not exactly a reference one should use to support his argument.

I think he's reaching... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.