Drafted by Cowboys 2nd Round, Pick 58 - Cowboys Draft DT Trysten Hill, UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaede

Reaction score
Junk. We could have had this douchebag @90.

I've been Heath's biggest supporter, but he was this defenses biggest weakness outside of Marinelli's DL coaching job in the playoffs, and they ignored it and gave that old fart what he wanted again.

Hate it.
Completely agree.

I wouldn't go so far as to call him a douchebag. But yeah, safety was the bigger need and had higher rated players.

Heath is a major problem.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
much more then this as the reaction wasn't bad for the draft announcers..not one of them..get past it you dont know more then the Cowboys FO..we've had 5 pretty solid drafts the last 5years, I trust them , we cant control or change it so stop all the drama..

Dude relax.

lostar2009

Reaction score
You realize a lack of pressure up the middle was just as much a reason for getting torched?

When I watched the team last season, I noticed the lack of DT pressure way more than the safeties getting beat. Xavier Woods is a keeper and Heath/Iloka will be serviceable.

It was lack or adjustment and Rod out dated DL scheme. The Rams admitted to knowing our DLine keys. I saw several crucial errors made by our secondary that game. CB and S was the main culprit along with the lack of adjustment!

reddyuta

Reaction score
my concern is that he will be a problem child but i guess Marinelli is not worried about it,we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.