3-2 isn’t surprising

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Understand the state you just described is the worse state to be in the NFL. It means we are not good enough to to the SB and not bad enough to get a top pick. I’d rather be very very good or very very bad.

Welcome to the Jason Garret era.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It may not but we’ll be in the hunt at least for a Wildcard.

Can we win another game before getting overly rosy? After watching some guy named Aaron Jones go for almost 200 yards rushing and 4 TDS, Leveon Bell is kinda scary.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Welcome to the Jason Garret era.
This is exactly what Jerry wants. He can sell the heck of mediocrity.

Like I’ve been campaigning for well over a decade now is if you want change there either needs to be a revenue crisis or total collapse. Otherwise Jerry can handle the Damage Control.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Can we win another game before getting overly rosy? After watching some guy named Aaron Jones go for almost 200 yards rushing and 4 TDS, Leveon Bell is kinda scary.
I like our chances against the Jets. We let Barkley run over us but still handled NY.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'll be honest......I'm not sure how good the Packers are. They clearly learned from that game though they just stuck with the run and had success.
As Aikman said” the Packers have a chance in any game Rodgers is playing”.

RS12

Reaction score
Neither 0 and 2 in the regular season which started last week.

snadler

Reaction score
Some of us warned to put on the brakes after 3-0 start until we faced some tougher opponents.

Now we have a better sense of who we are. Which isn’t all bad. We’re still good enough to dominate average to less than average teams but will struggle against the better teams.

Some we’ll lose and some we’ll win. Up next is one we should win.

We are about where I thought we would be. In a battle for division and fight for a playoff spot. Season is still on Cowboy fans.

sounds like an 8-8 team

glimmerman

Reaction score
If they can’t get any better then the season will be over. This was pathetic..

Elusiv1

Reaction score
To be honest with you with this team we'll make the Jets look like the Chiefs or Patriots. We had a hard time stopping Aaron Jones and i definitely don't look forward to Laveon Bell..My concerns are more to stopping the G damn run!!