3-2 isn’t surprising

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Its Diehards MO.................he likes to talk a big game and call out other posters, but when things go south he quickly lowers expectations so it doesn't look so bad for his boy.

I mean, the dude literally called me a troll the other day for even suggesting this team could miss the playoffs after a 3-0 start. Now he is on this board trying to tell everybody that he never expected to beat the good teams this year. Its laughable how transparent he is.
I’ve never changed my expectations. And I haven’t said we couldn’t beat any of the good teams this year.

My target is Jerry . My hope and expectations will increase once he’s gone or relinquish control so we’ll have normal football operations. Until then, this is best Puppet I’ve seen this era. And why I support him.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I'm disappointed which unfortunately is where I always expect to be anymore when it comes to the Cowboys

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I’ve never changed my expectations. And I haven’t said we couldn’t beat any of the good teams this year.

My target is Jerry . My hope and expectations will increase once he’s gone or relinquish control so we’ll have normal football operations. Until then, this is best Puppet I’ve seen this era. And why I support him.

Nice try, but you shouldn't go around calling other posters trolls and not expect to get called out when it goes South on you.;)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Amazing how you blame Dak because he isnt Elite, but you support Garrett.

How incredibly strange is that? LOL

Dak is plenty good enough and putting up all the stats now.

Other than DT and safety, this team has everything it needs. With a real HC it should be competing now for a championship.
Because getting a more Elite QB appears a greater possibility than HC.

I’ve accepted the Handicap Jerry presents to Cowboys Football and looking for best means to overcome within the paramaters he will allow.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nice try, but you shouldn't go around calling other posters trolls and not expect to get called out when it goes South on you.;)
Some fans do troll even if they aren’t trolls. I’ve been guilty myself even if it’s in fun gesture.

And nothing has gone South on me. We are what we are and pretty much the way I’ve seen it unfolding.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Because getting a more Elite QB appears a greater possibility than HC.

I’ve accepted the Handicap Jerry presents to Cowboys Football and looking for best means to overcome within the paramaters he will allow.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You and logic dont appear to mix well together.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Some fans do troll even if they aren’t trolls. I’ve been guilty myself even if it’s in fun gesture.

And nothing has gone South on me. We are what we are and pretty much the way I’ve seen it unfolding.

Putting up a picture of a coach you think is a puppet you want fired is 100% troll behavior.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Putting up a picture of a coach you think is a puppet you want fired is 100% troll behavior.
But I don’t want him fired. Only if Jerry was to step down.

I’m not sure why you’re struggling with my stance on this. I’ve been steadfast and consistent on my support of Garrett.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You and logic dont appear to mix well together.
I believe Jerry is the root of the problem .

We’ve had multiple puppets with no more success. I like this puppet. And I like the culture we’ve created under his watch and the more consistent product .

Not sure why it’s such a problem for you? I understand the opposition and more than willing to take it on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But I don’t want him fired. Only if Jerry was to step down.

I’m not sure why you’re struggling with my stance on this. I’ve been steadfast and consistent on my support of Garrett.

You just told me you would "fire Garrett in a heartbeat if you thought Jones would do it".

Your stance is embarrassing to me as a Cowboys fan. Your signature is an embarrassment. You need to take it down.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I believe Jerry is the root of the problem .

We’ve had multiple puppets with no more success. I like this puppet. And I like the culture we’ve created under his watch and the more consistent product .

Not sure why it’s such a problem for you? I understand the opposition and more than willing to take it on.

LOL........"I like this puppet".

You support a puppet that you would fire? Makes no sense at all. Take down the picture.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You just told me you would "fire Garrett in a heartbeat if you thought Jones would do it".

Your stance is embarrassing to me as a Cowboys fan. Your signature is an embarrassment. You need to take it down.
“If I thought Jerry would step down.” Go back and read again.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL........"I like this puppet".

You support a puppet that you would fire? Makes no sense at all. Take down the picture.
Im as frustrated as most fans.

I just lowered my expectations after I realized Jerry wasn’t as interested in winning insisting on remaining without a real front office and coaching staff.

This looks as good as it will be until Jerry’s gone.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I’m hopeful for 10-6.

I think 5-2 is a good goal at the Bye. Then come out and beat NY before we begin brutal stretch in week 10 where 5-3 would probably be a good finish.

Reasonable realistic expectations.

Yeah, just like it was too early to proclaim super bowl, it is too early to write off the season after a couple of losses. It's not unusual for a team to lose a couple of games, or for a quarterback to shine for a few games and then show his warts for a couple after. What matters is how the team will respond after this. I mean, Green bay is a good example, they looked bad against the Eagles last week and responded well this week. Too early to judge what kind of character this team has or how good they will be by the end of the season.