3 Free Agents Cowboys Must Sign After Micah Parsons & DeMarcus Lawrence Injuries

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haven't heard anything about us even fishing yet? I hope these bozos aren't waiting to see how everyone does vs Pitts before they get off their behinds. We need bodies at this point.
Judging from recent events, I don't expect much, if anything, from our "wonderful" FO.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
not the 3rd that matter the 25-30mil per year is the holdout..ie holdup. If team though he was worth it they woold have signed him already, maybe on his 3rd team soon if he continues to over value himself. ..
He was really good with the Cards and Eagles, but I'm curious why the egals were so quick to pay someone else. I'd sign him to 3 years if I was Dallas. Lawrence comes off the books next year.

nobody

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about us even fishing yet? I hope these bozos aren't waiting to see how everyone does vs Pitts before they get off their behinds. We need bodies at this point.
Sadly, our "genius" front office has always been reactionary after the fact and NEVER proactive.

exciter

Reaction score
Doesn't Muhammed have a 1 game suspension he must do first. So he does no good for them as they need immediate help.

Sign Yannick from the Ravens PS, possibly.
Ah, see if the run defense can actually be worse eh?