3 moves I would do if I could

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sign Bowman. I know he is not the beast he was 2 years ago, but he'd be better than what we have and toughness/attitude-wise we ave no one like him on this Defense.

Trade T-Will for M. Bryant.- In Pitt, They have a true #1 that is also their deep threat. We don't. Having Bryant and Butler on the field would losen things up underneath for Dez and the run game IMO.

Move D-Law to the Right side, put Irving on the Left side and call it a day. I know 90 is doing great on the Left side, but we are getting zero productivity from the RE spot, it has to happen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sign Bowman. I know he is not the beast he was 2 years ago, but he'd be better than what we have and toughness/attitude-wise we ave no one like him on this Defense.

Trade T-Will for M. Bryant.- In Pitt, They have a true #1 that is also their deep threat. We don't. Having Bryant and Butler on the field would losen things up underneath for Dez and the run game IMO.

Move D-Law to the Right side, put Irving on the Left side and call it a day. I know 90 is doing great on the Left side, but we are getting zero productivity from the RE spot, it has to happen.

I like 'em, but like with most good things and this team, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sounds like a plan. But are the coaches and the FO smart enough to do this?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You want to trade terrance williams who plays every week and fights through injuries, has a new contract and is a very good player for a suspension riddled disgruntled player?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like our run stopper plays in Washington now.

McClain was a huge loss.

And they could have kept him, but instead chose the Cedric Thornton/Stephen Paea fiascos.

Just like they could have kept either Carr or Claiborne but chose Carroll instead.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If we trade Williams this year, it would cost an additional money in cap room. Plus, his 2018 base salary of $3.5M is guaranteed, so I'm not sure anyone would take that on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
None of these moves make sense or improves us this year aside from signing Bowman.....I wouldn't touch Lawrence right now. He's dominating his side of the field....I wouldn't assume he'd dominate the other side......and trading T-Will is pointless. Steelers have a gang of receivers......they don't need Terrence.......

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well I disagree. I would never trade him for a guy like bryant.

He is not getting traded anyway I dont even understand where people come up with this stuff.

I won't disagree with you on that. Williams isn't getting traded.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well I disagree. I would never trade him for a guy like bryant.

He is not getting traded anyway I dont even understand where people come up with this stuff.

Oh, I don't know, but here is a wild guess / theory....the same way the team comes up with their ideas that don't work?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I like the first one.

I don't think Bryant brings anything extra and is a suspension risk.

Not opposed to moving Laurence, but he'll just get doubled on the other side. He's more technique and power than speed.

Last edited:

superonyx

Reaction score
You want to trade terrance williams who plays every week and fights through injuries, has a new contract and is a very good player for a suspension riddled disgruntled player?
Regardless of your framing of T Will, I can't help but wonder if our offense would really miss his (insert ability, I can't think of one).

Now M Bryant does feel like playing with fire a bit.
To ask to be traded because they don't throw you enough passes when you have let the team down several times because of your drug addiction just feels wrong.