3 moves I would do if I could

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Suggestions like that make me thankful for the FO we already have. :muttley:

Pants

Reaction score
I like the 3 moves, but do NOT want Bryant...I see all of the Pitt games...no thanx....

Here are my 3 moves:

* (8:00 am) Fire Marinelli; he is likely senile and would still show up
* (8:15 am) Fire Linehan (since he CANNOT coach in the 2nd half of games)
* (4:30 pm) Let those two firings become public in the locker room first thing in the morning, and don't tell Garrett; let him find out from someone other than the front office - just to screw with him....then knock on his door at 4:30 pm...."Jason, you got a minute?" (he is fired by Charlotte)

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
No to Bryant.

I like the other two.

Need a big defensive tackle.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want Irving at D Tackle.

He can actually apply pressure up the middle and those guys are rare.

I agree he is good inside but I think to have these guys on the edges is more important for this team and might help Collins and whomever is at the 1.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Regardless of your framing of T Will, I can't help but wonder if our offense would really miss his (insert ability, I can't think of one).

Now M Bryant does feel like playing with fire a bit.
To ask to be traded because they don't throw you enough passes when you have let the team down several times because of your drug addiction just feels wrong.

He has some nerve though....he's been smoking weed and getting kicked out of the league......hasn't been reliable and he's talking about he wants more passes his way? He would've got more passes if he wasn't so unreliable.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has some nerve though....he's been smoking weed and getting kicked out of the league......hasn't been reliable and he's talking about he wants more passes his way? He would've got more passes if he wasn't so unreliable.

Fair point. Just looking to add a dynamic receiver to the band of slot/ posession guys we have.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Any trade we make is going to hurt do not expect something for nothing.

Hardline

Reaction score
I like the 3 moves, but do NOT want Bryant...I see all of the Pitt games...no thanx....

Here are my 3 moves:

* (8:00 am) Fire Marinelli; he is likely senile and would still show up
* (8:15 am) Fire Linehan (since he CANNOT coach in the 2nd half of games)
* (4:30 pm) Let those two firings become public in the locker room first thing in the morning, and don't tell Garrett; let him find out from someone other than the front office - just to screw with him....then knock on his door at 4:30 pm...."Jason, you got a minute?" (he is fired by Charlotte)
This is the only acceptable response.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Sign Bowman. I know he is not the beast he was 2 years ago, but he'd be better than what we have and toughness/attitude-wise we ave no one like him on this Defense.

Trade T-Will for M. Bryant.- In Pitt, They have a true #1 that is also their deep threat. We don't. Having Bryant and Butler on the field would losen things up underneath for Dez and the run game IMO.

Move D-Law to the Right side, put Irving on the Left side and call it a day. I know 90 is doing great on the Left side, but we are getting zero productivity from the RE spot, it has to happen.

Bowman is fine and D-Law sounds reasonable, but I cannot see the logic in trading for a player that has missed over 60% of his last two seasons due to two drug related suspensions. If they move T-Will then they would be better served getting a player that will play sixteen games over one that could get the Josh Gordon treatment any day now.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bowman is fine and D-Law sounds reasonable, but I cannot see the logic in trading for a player that has missed over 60% of his last two seasons due to two drug related suspensions. If they move T-Will then they would be better served getting a player that will play sixteen games over one that could get the Josh Gordon treatment any day now.

i’d rather have a dynamic player half of the time than a mediocre player all of the time.

Sydla

Reaction score
They really have. Once these guys get some more experience they will be dangerous.

LOL, Take 2.

No LBs other than Lee. One awful safety, another who is probably a CB. Oh and a wasteland at the 1 tech because apparently, they don't think you actually need to have a legit 1 tech, you can just throw warm bodies at the position and hope they work out.

Other than that, they are one step from being elite.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Bowman really doesn't fit our needs..... he has struggled with the move to 4-3

Lee is the WILL
Hitch is the MIKE
DWilson plays about 15 snaps as the SAM
JSmith will back-up the MIKE

Injuries have been the biggest problem.... JSmith should have never played so many snaps

DiResta

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. But are the coaches and the FO smart enough to do this?
suggest trading the #2 receiver for a talented guy
like Randy Gregory talentted
only he was suspended for 4 games
then suspended again the entire season for substance abuse
now hes voiced unhappy with targets
bold move cotton lol

suggests moving a player to opposite side

are the coaches smart enough says wise poster of football knowlefge

i have to laugh at you people

if only if we could sit Rod Marinelli down long enough that the experts here could share knowledge! Dallas could be the best defense ever
tough break for us, hes probably never going to see it

lol