3 moves I would do if I could

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sign Bowman. I know he is not the beast he was 2 years ago, but he'd be better than what we have and toughness/attitude-wise we ave no one like him on this Defense.

Trade T-Will for M. Bryant.- In Pitt, They have a true #1 that is also their deep threat. We don't. Having Bryant and Butler on the field would losen things up underneath for Dez and the run game IMO.

Move D-Law to the Right side, put Irving on the Left side and call it a day. I know 90 is doing great on the Left side, but we are getting zero productivity from the RE spot, it has to happen.

M.Bryant has only started 3 of 6 games this season and 5 of 11 in 2014 and 3 of 10 in 2013.

I realize that you're heard his name, but that does not make him better than TWill.

DiResta

Reaction score
Whatever dude...keeping telling yourself things are fine the way they are....here is a word of advice...do not drink the KooliAid dude, do not eat the cheese dude....buying into Rod Marinelli's scheme still? .as the Tuna says...considered yourself sucked....
i would love to see Bowman play in Dallas
most agree on that no issue at all
its kind of a no brainer

M Bryant has been injured constantly by little things and when he wasnt he was suspended 4 games, then a whole year
1 more time and he will be indefinite just like Gregory not to mention even more negative **** from rival fans and media for him being on the roster
PLUS
hes complaining about not getting targets!
AND
yeah hes fast and big but Brice is just as fast and 1 inch shorter. hes no Bryant but hes not 1 step from being Gordon either and hes already under contract

its common sense
it doesnt mean i dont want 3 Antonio Browns on the roster
its silly

as for moving the ends
did it ever occur that maybe having those 2 rushing side by side is the reason they are on historic levels of sacks?
they need a 1 tech and Taco Crawford Mayowa have to be better like yesterday

Collins hasnt been what many thought he would so far
i know he gets drive blocked at times yeah i seen it
but he also pushed the center back into Irvings guy which tripped him and let Irving sack Rodgers
not everything is a stat
they need better linebacker play and Lee missing left a gaping hole

i dont get to high or to low on these players and you will never see me calling a guy a bum off knee jerk reactions
thats why i hate threads jumping to conclusions like changing this and that fixes it
when in reality you make it worse

thats why you and me keep butting heads

i want it fixed but i realize they aint trading for Shazier Ramsey and Earl
some fixes must come from within and some may be on the roster already

haleyrules

Reaction score
M.Bryant has only started 3 of 6 games this season and 5 of 11 in 2014 and 3 of 10 in 2013.

I realize that you're heard his name, but that does not make him better than TWill.
Williams is getting boiled alive at the moment..but he is a solid Cowboy and at least as good as Bryant without all the baggage. The Cowboys don't need any more head cases.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
i’d rather have a dynamic player half of the time than a mediocre player all of the time.

I suppose we can disagree on your point then. I'm sure the Steelers would have liked half a season when he missed all of 2016 for his habit. Not to mention he is asking for a trade because he is unhappy with being behind Brown, Bell and now JuJu. Bringing him to the substance abuse capital of the NFL and placing him behind Dez, Witten, Beasley and possibly even Zeke sounds like a seriously bad idea.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL, Take 2.

No LBs other than Lee. One awful safety, another who is probably a CB. Oh and a wasteland at the 1 tech because apparently, they don't think you actually need to have a legit 1 tech, you can just throw warm bodies at the position and hope they work out.

Other than that, they are one step from being elite.
You're not a very good evaluator of football talent. No wonder you say stupid things... you're stupid. Jaylon Smith needs experience and time to fully heal and then he will be an outstanding LB. Who are you calling an awful safety? Are you so scared to defend your opinion that you can't name names?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I guess you enjoy 20 years of being a mockery..good for you.
LOL, Like any of those moves prevents being mocked. I'm mocking you for liking those moves so that's how smart you are.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i would love to see Bowman play in Dallas
most agree on that no issue at all
its kind of a no brainer

M Bryant has been injured constantly by little things and when he wasnt he was suspended 4 games, then a whole year
1 more time and he will be indefinite just like Gregory not to mention even more negative **** from rival fans and media for him being on the roster
PLUS
hes complaining about not getting targets!
AND
yeah hes fast and big but Brice is just as fast and 1 inch shorter. hes no Bryant but hes not 1 step from being Gordon either and hes already under contract

its common sense
it doesnt mean i dont want 3 Antonio Browns on the roster
its silly

as for moving the ends
did it ever occur that maybe having those 2 rushing side by side is the reason they are on historic levels of sacks?
they need a 1 tech and Taco Crawford Mayowa have to be better like yesterday

Collins hasnt been what many thought he would so far
i know he gets drive blocked at times yeah i seen it
but he also pushed the center back into Irvings guy which tripped him and let Irving sack Rodgers
not everything is a stat
they need better linebacker play and Lee missing left a gaping hole

i dont get to high or to low on these players and you will never see me calling a guy a bum off knee jerk reactions
thats why i hate threads jumping to conclusions like changing this and that fixes it
when in reality you make it worse

thats why you and me keep butting heads

i want it fixed but i realize they aint trading for Shazier Ramsey and Earl
some fixes must come from within and some may be on the roster already

I wouldn't say we are butting heads over it, and far from a knee jerk reaction. I just think it was a good possibly as to a change up to see if it could work better. Would they do it, probably not. An idea to see if something could work better, maybe. But that is why we are fans, for someone to suggest it, and for some to agree or disagree or have other ideas.

But in the end we all just want something to work better than what it is now.

rpntex

Reaction score
I agree he is good inside but I think to have these guys on the edges is more important for this team and might help Collins and whomever is at the 1.

That's all well and good in theory, but you better have someone who plays the run at the 1 as well as Irving does.

Verdict

Reaction score
Sign Bowman. I know he is not the beast he was 2 years ago, but he'd be better than what we have and toughness/attitude-wise we ave no one like him on this Defense.

Trade T-Will for M. Bryant.- In Pitt, They have a true #1 that is also their deep threat. We don't. Having Bryant and Butler on the field would losen things up underneath for Dez and the run game IMO.

Move D-Law to the Right side, put Irving on the Left side and call it a day. I know 90 is doing great on the Left side, but we are getting zero productivity from the RE spot, it has to happen.

I'm not that high on Williams but he isn't a head case like Bryant. I would look at Bryant on a free agency deal but he could catch a long suspension the next time he gets dinged by the league.