3 moves I would do if I could

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Sign Bowman. I know he is not the beast he was 2 years ago, but he'd be better than what we have and toughness/attitude-wise we ave no one like him on this Defense.

Trade T-Will for M. Bryant.- In Pitt, They have a true #1 that is also their deep threat. We don't. Having Bryant and Butler on the field would losen things up underneath for Dez and the run game IMO.

Move D-Law to the Right side, put Irving on the Left side and call it a day. I know 90 is doing great on the Left side, but we are getting zero productivity from the RE spot, it has to happen.

I like/will take #1and #2, would like to keep D-Law and Irving where they are.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He's a backup in Washington, and not doing much at all.

Backs up Jonathan Allen. Zero starts, six total tackles and one sack.

He is a vital cog that the Commanders were lucky to get, let me tell you.

The Natural

Reaction score
Martavis is a bit of a nut, if he's complaining about lack of touches and getting subbed out of packages for a rookie I don't know how he would take to our vanilla offense that doesn't really put emphasis on maxing out the skill sets of our receivers.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rue session
They made the right move in allowing him to leave for the money he got.

But they negated that smart move with a dumb one by signing a mediocre Paea thinking he was an improvement. All the focus on the secondary and once again, very little in terms of the interior defensive line.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Trade T-Will for M. Bryant.- In Pitt, They have a true #1 that is also their deep threat. We don't. Having Bryant and Butler on the field would losen things up underneath for Dez and the run game IMO.

I'd definitely be down with that deal. :thumbup:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need another LB, so Bowman makes a ton of sense. Too much sense, almost. He won't be a panacea, but he'd solidly that shaky LB corps with Hitchens finally back.

No interest in Bryant whatsoever. But I would be giving Butler another third of Williams' snaps and a shot at more if he can deliver. Id have Switzer right behind, using some of Elliott's snaps and stealing some from elsewhere to see if we can't get some matchup advantages for Dak we don't have when we're leaning more on the running game.

Not moving DLaw, and I'd prefer to have Irving all over the place. Especially at DT, but basically moving him all over the rotation (as a substitute for DLaw in situations, as well) wherever the matchups are favorable.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Looks like our run stopper plays in Washington now.

McClain was a huge loss.

I saw all of Washington's game yesterday, I don't even think I heard McClain called once, they have a young kid playing beside their first Pick Allen that had a game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Looks like our run stopper plays in Washington now.

McClain was a huge loss.

It's easy to see in hindsight that we should have let Thornton go after the season and resigned McClain. I thought it would be a wash, but I was wrong.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
suggest trading the #2 receiver for a talented guy
like Randy Gregory talentted
only he was suspended for 4 games
then suspended again the entire season for substance abuse
now hes voiced unhappy with targets
bold move cotton lol

suggests moving a player to opposite side

are the coaches smart enough says wise poster of football knowlefge

i have to laugh at you people

if only if we could sit Rod Marinelli down long enough that the experts here could share knowledge! Dallas could be the best defense ever
tough break for us, hes probably never going to see it

lol

Whatever dude...keeping telling yourself things are fine the way they are....here is a word of advice...do not drink the KooliAid dude, do not eat the cheese dude....buying into Rod Marinelli's scheme still? .as the Tuna says...considered yourself sucked....

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Whatever dude...keeping telling yourself things are fine the way they are....here is a word of advice...do not drink the KooliAid dude, do not eat the cheese dude....buying into Rod Marinelli's scheme still? .as the Tuna says...considered yourself sucked....
Can people agree we'd like things to be better and also think the suggestions in this thread outside of Bowman are silly?

That's possible. Right?

dfense

Reaction score
Two reasons not to trade for Martavious Bryant.

1) He's a toke away from some serious time off. Just what this team needs is another one of those.
2) Two receivers with the same name will be confusing. And I don't want to have to update my jersey to D. Bryant

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Like most, agree with # 1 - but that's it.
Not touching Bryant and Irving is not a legit starting 1-tech. He's a great mis-match when we go 3 down linemen, but at 6'5" #274,he is not an ideal run stopper, no matter how strong he is.
Somehow, someway, someone has to convince the FO that 7 years of saying we don't need a high pick (high talent) 1-tech. Has failed, this coming draft has quite a few good looking defensive tackles. We are gonna have to live with what we have/don't have this year, but my god, who cant see that they need to find a answer for the middle - and just imaging how that would ease the double teams on Collins !
Its another one of those "even a blind man could see it, so they'll do nothing" type things

DFWJC

Reaction score
  1. giphy.gif
  2. giphy.gif
  3. 200w.gif