3 rebuilds, 3 Super Bowls, while Dallas twiddles its thumbs in the dark

Jimbo123

Reaction score
MVPs don't throw 2 tds in 4 games down the stretch and playoffs. MVPs Don't get literally carried into the end zone so they can score.

MVPs don't throw for 91 yards in Championship games.

MVP....lol
MVPs WIN Championship games.

jwitten82

Reaction score
MVPs don't throw 2 tds in 4 games down the stretch and playoffs. MVPs Don't get literally carried into the end zone so they can score.

MVPs don't throw for 91 yards in Championship games.

MVP....lol
So you gonna act like hurts shoulder injury not be part of the issue? Just like you acted like Purdys injury was no big deal

mote

Reaction score
The 12 points Dak put up was impressive, Dak will be watching the SB from his sleep number bed, Hurts will be playing in his second year, lmao with you homers who are so distraught over Dak.
Laying in bed watching Zeke eat his way to being the next Refrigerator Perry type RB...

Ken

Reaction score
So you gonna act like hurts shoulder injury not be part of the issue? Just like you acted like Purdys injury was no big deal
How long we going to milk the shoulder for Hurts?

He overthrew, not underthrew, every deep ball try.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
It goes beyond just the eagles. The giants have gone to three super bowls as well in the past 25 years.

jwitten82

Reaction score
How long we going to milk the shoulder for Hurts?

He overthrew, not underthrew, every deep ball try.
I mean when it first happened, there were some reports it might've been season ending. It's probably more serious than you want to admit

Ken

Reaction score
I mean when it first happened, there were some reports it might've been season ending. It's probably more serious than you want to admit
He probably shouldn't play then if it is that serious.

He looked fine throwing it and running the ball like he is healthy.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry is playing with house money. 2022 was a huge success; double digit wins and going to the playoffs in successive years, beating Brady in the post season, Forbes most valuable sports team (rinse repeat), stadium getting an NFL approved face lift, constantly in the news and likely to remain there through opening day 2023. Geez, seems like an 8-8 season and out of playoff contention wouldn't be the end of the world. Why should Jerry and Stephen stress about salary cap and Free Agency? It's all good.o_O

erod

Reaction score
Uh huh.

If Dak did that same performance there would have been multiple 100 + page threads on it.

Joke.
You just need to take your 1000th "L" and find another hobby. Every Dak platform you've built has turned into a bottomless pit of fire.

Somebody needs to rescue you from this cult you've been sucked into.

Ken

Reaction score
You just need to take your 1000th "L" and find another hobby. Every Dak platform you've built has turned into a bottomless pit of fire.

Somebody needs to rescue you from this cult you've been sucked into.
I don't even know what the heck you are talking about.

My "Dak Platform" will be entering its 8th season. Pretty sure i remember seeing your analysis of Dak predraft that was adament this guy would not even be a backup.

Meanwhile I said he would be the best in the class. I think that is was really GRATES on you. lol.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Jerry already has his 3 Super Bowls. Whether or not he gets the credit, he has them. He doesn't care about winning. He puts on a show and acts like he does but he runs this team like a family grocery store, having people in positions they have no business being in i.e. him and his son being GMs. He already admitted Jerry the owner would have fired the GM a long time ago if they weren't the same people. Tells you all you need to know about this franchise. He cares about his brand and hoarding as much money as he can. Any team that employs Garrett that long doesn't care about winning.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
People are so dramatic. Eagles have a ton of free agents and coaches they are going to lose this off-season.
And?? They are now in the Super Bowl twice in the last 5 years while in that same timeframe, we have 2 measly wild card wins. Yay!!

Typical Dallas fans.