$30M+ a year for the 19th best at his position, or $15M a year for the best at his position?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Why do Jerry & “his” Boys still not understand how to spend money in the NFL? Do you think for a second that the Patriots would be putting up with such B.S. from a RB under contract & a QB who isn’t Tom Brady? This years team has been called by many as the most talented team in the league but somehow the will screw it up again! I’m sick & tired of our team underachieving every year.

Lol, so Dak isn't the greatest QB of all time, don't pay him. Too funny.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
You guys are obsessing over this crap. Dak is your QB and he's getting better and in 3 years will be about the middle of the pack in salary. Zeke is special , I get it. He needs payed and Jerry need to quite with the "Zeke Who?" crap..not mature or funny. Dak is good enough to get our 6th. it is what it is.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I mean it’s easy to not give Dak his due. The narrative is he’s being carried by his team. It’s like the narrative that Romo is a choke artist. It’s a old and outdated but easy narrative.
Your right. It gives these talk show hosts something to discuss. I hope Dak does well. I like him

Altestic

Reaction score
I guess you haven’t been watching the preseason. Not surprised. You cant believe that and must just be trolling.
Lol, 4th quarter Dak says otherwise.
Like the CLUTCH throw on 3rd and long, with the Cowboys backed up at their own goal line, from Rush to McElroy (a 5th string tight end) for the huge first down that allowed them to salt away the game?

Right?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Forget which position it is.

Which do you pay?

The latter... it's a NO BRAINER.

15 million for a guy one late night mistake from a year long suspension or pay the undisputed leader of the team with incredible character and a 32-16 record as a starter?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Forget which position it is.

Which do you pay?

The latter... it's a NO BRAINER.

I pay the guy I can count on off the field to make good choices and be available to play on Sunday . I don't pay the punk who beats his girl friend , walks around drunk in public , pulls girls shirts down and assaults security guards, who risks my freaking investment every time he is out of my sight .

SUSPENDED ,DRUNK AND STUPID is no way to go through life let alone demand top money . The guys off field behavior makes him a liability and nobody in there right mind goes all in on a character flawed guy like that . Top 5 money is very generous he should take it before he makes Jerry Pissed off and digs a hole he cant get out of .

BKBDAD

Reaction score
Lol, so Dak isn't the greatest QB of all time, don't pay him. Too funny.

Yes, you can pay him when the time is appropriate! He has a contract that pays him 2 + million this season. If he’s not willing to take a bit of a reduction for getting the big bucks early, then let’s see what the next two years bring and go on from there. Stats & winning are 2 different things & with this team, anything short of a Super Bowl is a disappointment.

Altestic

Reaction score
I pay the guy I can count on off the field to make good choices and be available to play on Sunday . I don't pay the punk who beats his girl friend , walks around drunk in public , pulls girls shirts down and assaults security guards, who risks my freaking investment every time he is out of my sight .

SUSPENDED ,DRUNK AND STUPID is no way to go through life let alone demand top money . The guys off field behavior makes him a liability and nobody in there right mind goes all in on a character flawed guy like that . Top 5 money is very generous he should take it before he makes Jerry Pissed off and digs a hole he cant get out of .
Then keep him locked in a cage when he's not on the field tbh

BKBDAD

Reaction score

BKBDAD

Reaction score

Yes, you can pay him when the time is appropriate! He has a contract that pays him 2 + million this season. If he’s not willing to take a bit of a reduction for getting the big bucks early, then let’s see what the next two years bring and go on from there. Stats & winning are 2 different things & with this team, anything short of a Super Bowl is a disappointment. We as a fan base or hell, ownership have NO idea who the next player is who has domestic issues.