40 "missed calls" against the Eagles when they "beat" the Cowboys

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don’t know about the 40 missed presented here by brother @America's Cowboy , but anybody that has watched this NFL cant explain away the years of calls and TIMELY calls against teams like the Cowboys and Raiders to be specific.

Why do we all know in our hearts that when Brady, Rodgers,Eli, and Roethlessberger we’re on game winning drives they almost NEVER got a single penalty to impede that last drive.

Hmmm Kraft, Mara Rooney?

We all have witnessed both Romo and Dak have to gross 120 yards to offset phantom penalties on their game winning drives just to net 70-80 yards…..I’ve seen it. ……and seen it for decades now.

Different coaches and different players but it’s remains consistent
Wait, so when the Mara, Eli, and the Giants beat Kraft, Brady, and the Pats in the Super Bowl, which team was the league supposedly conspiring to win?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Every team has missed calls during a game. However, I will say it seems every bounce did go the Eagles’ way. I fully expect Dallas to punch them in the mouth in Arlington in a few weeks….

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
My god can we get over this game? Explain why we can’t move on and concern ourselves with the rest of the season. It’s done. All the officiating crap has no bearing on anything. NY Giants, Carolina Panthers. Eagles play somebody. It’s the games you have a chance to win that matter. Not the ones already lost.
Because the reality sets in that this will be another wildcard early exit team

8FOR!3

Reaction score
There were 5+ really bad missed calls but a lot of these others are just nitpicks.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So speaks the liar who for years complained he wasn't a Romo lover until a few days ago when you finally admitted your love for Romo.
I did? Posting one video and wishing Dak could close out a game like that makes me a Romo lover? You have a heck of an imagination

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
Not sure. Is there any tape of any missed calls against the Cowboys?
This thread sounds like 28 years of frustration. Gotta blame somebody, why not the refs?

May be an image of 8 people, people playing football and text

If you're not from here, you don't understand it. If you don't understand it, you hate it. If you hate it, we hate you. Welcome to Philadelphia.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread sounds like 28 years of frustration. Gotta blame somebody, why not the refs?

If you're not from here, you don't understand it. If you don't understand it, you hate it. If you hate it, we hate you. Welcome to Philadelphia.
There is a missing red circle of someone being tackled before the ball got to him too.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

What is that circled in red? That's definitely no foul.

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
I know you're not blind. Just another typical Eagles fan in denial. Schoonmaker was clearly hit and tackled way before the pass got to him.
That's weird, you can see that in this pic, but not the hold on fletch (which is highlighted in the picture) your bias is sus

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It's odd that when talking about opposing teams, you wouldn't want an opposing view, almost like you are a homer
Are you saying the Eagles forum will accept Cowboys fans with open arms on their forum for opposing views, lol? Acceptance of opposing fans from the city of brotherly love isn't exactly something your fan base does well and I've seen that particularly at games. But maybe I shouldn't be that surprised as Eagles fans seem obsessed with everything Cowboys and devote nearly as much attention to the Cowboys as their own team.

Anyway though, welcome I hope you can represent your fan base with more grace than others.