40 "missed calls" against the Eagles when they "beat" the Cowboys

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
It takes a very special sort of conspiracy theorist to take it to this level… Congrats man, well done

I’m not big on rules on a forum that’s been taken over and lost it’s way but this reads like you joined here to call Cowboys fans names. Do you still feel like you’re not a troll? Because that’s very similar behavior that one would expect from a troll

FVSTONE

Reaction score
No bias? No favoritism? No double standard? No help by the officials?

Explain these 40 "missed calls" for the Eagles...

The officials repaid the Cowboys and then some on their last drive when they were able to move 80 yards with their help. It's not the officials fault that the Cowboys couldn't move the ball on their own from the 6 yd line with 27 seconds left in the game, which was enough time to run several plays. No, the Cowboys nutted up on that last drive and lost that game because they are an undiscipline team! There were questionable calls both ways in that game.........

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s really the timing of the penalties. Seems to be in impact moments. Something to kill a drive. The holding on the long Dowdle run was a killer. You could see the way we were moving the ball that we would have scored. And the call was bs.

Reactions: Ken

Creeper

Reaction score
Do you think there weren't any missed calls against Dallas?
There were. I saw a couple of hands to the face non-calls and at least two holding that probably should have been called. One hands to the face came on the same play where the refs picked up the flag for the hands to the face call. However, I should point out calling neither penalty hurt Dallas and helped the Eagles. Had it been offsetting fouls, the Cowboys would have gotten a second chance on that play.

But the non-calls and bad calls were definitely not balanced out in this game. If not for the Miami game against the Eagles I would think nothing of it, but that game was probably even worse than the Cowboys-Eagles game. The officials have to do better and the officials in the booth need to help them out.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dude the refs tried to give it to the Cowboys at the end. Dak couldn't seize the moment. If the situation would of been reversed I bet Hurts would of seized the moment. Dak just short circuits and can't even throw the ball away.
Just curious, where exactly did the refs try to give it to the cowboys?

You mean the clear pass interference they called....... So if they call a penalty, that's clear cut, it's handing the game to the cowboys

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
That isn’t the complaint. The 45 calls aren’t what people are saying should be called.

The complaint is you call a holding on Schoonmaker to eliminate a big run, that’s fine. But they show 7-8 more blatant examples the Eagles were to get away with.

The flag on Gilmore was absolutely garbage. The picking up the hands to the face was absolute garbage as well.

Do you not agree the PI on Bradberry was legit? The roughing penalty on Reddick was not legit? Helping a team in the end is calling ticky tack guys like the Schoonmaker holding to negate big plays.
I believe every Eagles penalty was legit.

I believe every Cowboy penalty was legit.

I believe by the letter of the law, you could have called another 40 penalties on the Eagles (like pretty much every team in every game)

I believe by the letter of the law you coulda called 40 more penalties on the Cowboys too (if you attempt to look at it objective manner, and not through the lense of someone who just wants it to work out in our favor).

Called penalties were even. Missed penalties were even. By letter of the law....we coulda had 50 penalties on each team....and you could probably say the same thing about every single game played.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Wow, this latest failure with the game on the line has really affected people in a bad way, huh?

Ken

Reaction score
All the ones one the last drive were legit.

But there were 45 missed holds, offsides, and interference penalties we co.mitted that weren't called. I saw a video of them.

So we came out ON TOP by 5 missed calls!
See...he didn't watch either.

Ken

Reaction score
It’s really the timing of the penalties. Seems to be in impact moments. Something to kill a drive. The holding on the long Dowdle run was a killer. You could see the way we were moving the ball that we would have scored. And the call was bs.
Yes...it isn't just for the Cowboys either. Almost every game has this tendency if you look at them.

There is manipulation going on...no doubt. This game was against Dallas without question. Next game may go for them.

Sick of watching it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No bias? No favoritism? No double standard? No help by the officials?

Explain these 40 "missed calls" for the Eagles...

Definitely think it's time to move on, but reffing in the NFL needs a complete overhaul. Lot's of teams lose to reffing every year, and it's not fair. Refereeing should be equal all across the board.

Eddie

Reaction score
1st and 10 on the 11 yard line with 25 seconds left in the game. We went backwards.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Bagman

Reaction score
What the OP is trying to say is that the Eagles team, and Oline in particular, are ALLOWED to play 1000 mph grabbing, holding, punching, interfering and everything else without FEAR of drive altering and game losing penalties. If you don't see that, you're completely blind or ignorant.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
1st and 10 on the 11 yard line with 25 seconds left in the game. We went backwards.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.
Maybe Dak is throwing the game . He’s in on it with the officials . They are both betting on the games . Lol