#42 we trade away (plus Dat) for Howard

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
All I ever said was they lined Dent UP wide (FACT)...You so miss the point totally, you deserve to sleep in the bed you made - genious! :p:

Out.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CHI/6303504

:lmao2:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any funnier, you gotta go and make me dead wrong. It took me a while to catch my breath. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

So, I uh...read that article. Thank you for making my point for me. Much appreciation and respect for doing that. I doubt you caught how you did that, but you did. Too funny. I'll give you a hint, it happens in the first paragraph. Let me know if you need more clues.

"genious?" :nana: You missed me.

Nice attempt at an insult. The best backfire at an attempt that I have seen in forever.

The irony of that faux pas is even funnier than the way you've tried to spin doctor your way out of the trap you dug, and the way you avoid offering any proof when called on something, put together.

If you want to save face it would be real easy to do. Prove me wrong or admit you're wrong. Only one of those is possible. Do you have the stones to admit it?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Wow. You have a lot of time on your hands.

Since you are searching old threads, find one where you say it would be a travesty if we took Ware over Merriman or in the first round.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

StateCollegeCowboy

aka BostonCowboy
Reaction score
Nors,

Why is everything you post on these forums about you trying to prove yourself? All you seem to do is make all these predictions, which some come true and others don't. The ones that do come true, you bring up over and over and over again.

Are you really that insecure that you need to justify your place here by constantly bringing up what you accomplished?

You are better than this...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
StateCollegeCowboy said:
Nors,

Why is everything you post on these forums about you trying to prove yourself? All you seem to do is make all these predictions, which some come true and others don't. The ones that do come true, you bring up over and over and over again.

Are you really that insecure that you need to justify your place here by constantly bringing up what you accomplished?

You are better than this...

He just said what we were all thinking.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Man I dig History...:)

but I seen nothing in the responses of others Nors that might or might not have happen had the trade gone through...so I am not sure what the [font=&quot]relevance of digging up this old bone was

[/font]

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors is just trying to get some excitement going on the board... that's all. Not a big deal.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Nors is just trying to get some excitement going on the board... that's all. Not a big deal.

Hey, speaking of excitement, how was BINGO Wednesday night?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I was within 1 number of filling the card... I'm so hurt.

Yeah but that's a good thing if you use it to make you a sympathetic figure like you did when you picked up Glady's Badcrumble at the fish fry last Friday night.

I heard she took her teeth out for you.

Reaction score
Dang, what a let down...

I just woke up & thought we had traded our tiny, hits like a whimp, no big plays dat the gnat... :cool:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
Dang, what a let down...

I just woke up & thought we had traded our tiny, hits like a whimp, no big plays dat the gnat... :cool:

Oh, I thought you were posting about Winicki's BINGO card...the guy's distraught.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Yeah but that's a good thing if you use it to make you a sympathetic figure like you did when you picked up Glady's Badcrumble at the fish fry last Friday night.

I heard she took her teeth out for you.

By the way how was bath? Someone still pretty?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Oh, I thought you were posting about Winicki's BINGO card...the guy's distraught.

Speaking of distraught...

Did someone screw up and give you all blue fruitloops?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
By the way how was bath? Someone still pretty?

As a form of protest, I am not taking any....I'm gonna use this instead...

81e5dff27da26c918c65182f4190f15b.jpg