#42 we trade away (plus Dat) for Howard

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Hmmmm...I dunno..it's too early for Hos to be up....
I've been up for 2 hours. Now as to the smell, if you smelled anything from here it would be the roast in the crock pot. Driving me crazy.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I've been up for 2 hours. Now as to the smell, if you smelled anything from here it would be the roast in the crock pot. Driving me crazy.

Speaking of crackpots, you forgot to say "good morning" to Winicki.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Speaking of crackpots, you forgot to say "good morning" to Winicki.

Who****!!!

LOL......

That weren't right.

LOL......................

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I was dead on wrong about Ware over Merriman at #11!

But dead on right about a hybrid DE/OLB and a 3-4 DE in Spears. Canty a throw in was an over the top draft.

Its slow - amazing how some get so mad about reading what they said in the past. I think its funny.

Best was the Miki - my first and last 3-4 defense post
Hos - has some classic epic Howard and 4-3 are done deal classics
I have a Ty Law or 2 post epics

If you don't like the thread delete it or don't read it. This is still America? Canada too.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pancake_bunny.jpg

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Mornin Miki

I see your back on the clock.

You feel good about Lynn Scott, Davis and Izell Reese at FS?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nors said:

But dead on right about a hybrid DE/OLB and a 3-4 DE in Spears. Canty a throw in was an over the top draft.

Its slow - amazing how some get so mad about reading what they said in the past. I think its funny.

If you don't like the thread delete it or don't read it. This is still America? Canada too.

You and just about everybody else. I mean, it was only obviouse.

The problem with reading about the past is that we only seem to read about what your half way right on. Post some of that other crap you've managed to maticulate down the field and then I could agree with your points.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:

Norsey... you must be bored. :)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
So nors, do you expect everyone who was right about ty law when he doesn't come, to start a thread to mention it next february?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Mornin Miki

I see your back on the clock.

You feel good about Lynn Scott, Davis and Izell Reese at FS?

Morning Nors.

Truthfully Nors if I thought this really was a Super Bowl contending team I would be more concerned with the position. But we're not. We're a borderline playoff team at the very best. This is a team in transition and it will take time.

We're still too weak at DT, WR and too inexperienced at several other positions.

And I think we have a quarterback problem too.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Morning Nors.

Truthfully Nors if I thought this really was a Super Bowl contending team I would be more concerned with the position. But we're not. We're a borderline playoff team at the very best. This is a team in transition and it will take time.

We're still too weak at DT, WR and too inexperienced at several other positions.

And I think we have a quarterback problem too.

I would add uncertainty/cohesion in our OL but for the most part, I'm right with you Mike. Well said.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Tio said:
So nors, do you expect everyone who was right about ty law when he doesn't come, to start a thread to mention it next february?
Tio - I take it all in stride. This is a FREAKIN discussion board. I have totally backed off past few months posting here.

Would I mind a Ty Law thread in 6 months? No in fact I doubt a day goes by that Ty Law is not thrown at me in irrelevant topics.......

Some just don't like it when Nors bears his teeth and bites back!

Bring it! :shoot3:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors is right.

This is a discussion board and he has the right to stir the pot in a respectful manner, which he is.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nors said:
Tio - I take it all in stride. This is a FREAKIN discussion board. I have totally backed off past few months posting here.

Would I mind a Ty Law thread in 6 months? No in fact I doubt a day goes by that Ty Law is not thrown at me in irrelevant topics.......

Some just don't like it when Nors bears his teeth and bites back!

Bring it! :shoot3:

See, this is the stuff that fans the fire.

"Some just don't like it when Nors (3rd person, nice...) bears his teeth and bites back!" "Bring It! :shoot3:"

I don't know if I should laugh or what here. You should be keeping company with Kellen Winslow III Solda.

This is HS drama queen crap. You don't need to do that.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Nors is right.

This is a discussion board and he has the right to stir the pot in a respectful manner, which he is.

:)

http://img78.*************/img78/2500/potstirrer6wq.jpg

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:
Uh-huh. I suppose Pollard, Roth, Blackstock, Tuck, Cody and Goddard will all be gone by then too (not to mention guys like Merriman and James, who I think we can all agree will, indeed, be gone). As I said, some of these guys have to fall, and Ware is more likely than most of the others.

Wow. Outlaw couldnt have been more wrong. Not only did he not fall, he was the first DL taken. Hindsights 20/20 I guess

I wasn't correct either, I had us getting M.Williams at 11, and Ware at 20, Tuck at 42.

So I only got one out of 3 right, and that 1 was in the wrong spot.