Twitter: 49ers DB Jimmie Ward on their gameplan

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No need for apologies if you never took it personal and started attacking us for our football opinions. It’s just a game that we have opinions on and have no control over as far as outcome is concerned.
I thought you all were Eagles trolls. It was like Dak was an Emperor with no clothes. The 49ers exposed him. On a side note San Francisco should have beaten us by thirty and Shanahan did everything in his power to give us this game.

khiladi

Reaction score
666 is a done deal now he got his 97 million guaranteed and is pretty much done as no way he survives another season out there.
Who the heck can save the next 2-3 years for us that is the question which I fear there is no answer for.......:confused:

I have no idea how Todd France pulled the no-trade clause considering the context of Dak’s broken leg and the franchise tender that they could have exercised..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They didn't have to do much to stop the run. KM did it for them. Zeke got 12 carries and Pollard got 4. That should tell you we weren't serious about trying to run.
When your averaging 2 yards a carry and are playing catch up....what else are you supposed to do?

khiladi

Reaction score
I thought you all were Eagles trolls. It was like Dak was an Emperor with no clothes. The 49ers exposed him. On a side note San Francisco should have beaten us by thirty and Shanahan did everything in his power to give us this game.

Forget Herbert’s play and how he goes through his progressions, Burrow was the most sacked QB in the league at over 50. Dak doesn’t see the pressure anywhere near this guy does, who came off a surgery and is in year 2 of his career.

The excuses for Dak’s poor play is beyond exxaggerated.. Moore said before the first Commanders game, Dak is rushing through his reads. Then Kurt Warner has breakdowns confirming exactly that.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am apologizing to Pappy, Willie, Rison, Catch, Atlanta, Mountaineer, Khalidi, and the rest of the Dak haters. Dak had the ball at midfield at the two minute warning 1st down, three timeouts. A top 12 quarterback wins that game. San Francisco was also down 3 of their top defensive players. Shoot, Kirk Cousins wins that game.

You only win that game with great play calling and an elite offensive mindset. Dallas proved to be lacking in both.

Cmac

Reaction score
Our OC was spooked after the first SF drive about having the run or any kind of run, or any kind of way to exploit TPollard in the game plan. It would have been worse had they won and faced Tampa Bay. When is someone going to take the label off KMoore as a good OC? He needs to be called out.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Forget Herbert’s play and how he goes through his progressions, Burrow was the most sacked QB in the league at over 50. Dak doesn’t see the pressure anywhere near this guy does, who came off a surgery and is in year 2 of his career.

The excuses for Dak’s poor play is beyond exxaggerated.. Moore said before the first Football Team game, Dak is rushing through his reads. Then Kurt Warner has breakdowns confirming exactly that.
Dale is not Burrow or Herbert. I would not even put him in the same sentence as those guys. Dak is Cousins and Wentz. Middle 15 in the league. The worst kinda of quarterback to have. To good to just move on from. To bad to beat elite teams.

khiladi

Reaction score
You know the funny thing. On Dallas first successful drive, they actually RAN THE BALL 7 times and Dak only though it twice. Zeke averaged 5 YPC, Lamb had a 7 yard carry, Pollard had 4 carries inciting one 8 yarder and a 5 yarder.

The short pass to Wilson ended up netting 18 yards, meaning the 49ers were probably playing deeper.

So when the Cowboys did run the ball systematically, it got Amari open in the slot for a TD.

But they had 3 minutes left after that and obviously went hurry up and thought “Air Dak” could carry them.

After the roughing the kicker penalty, Zeke on two carries got them the first down, but they then tried to pass three times in a row. That’s why Dak chucked it into double coverage for what should have been a pick.

The next drive they pass every time and Dak throws that horrible INT.

The reality is, I wouldn’t blame Zeke, let alone the RG at all, because when they ran it systematically it worked.

The question is, is it Dak checking out of the running plays or is Moore just passing it? In the Tampa game, Moore says they called like 24 or so runs and Dak checked out of 12 of them.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dale is not Burrow or Herbert. I would not even put him in the same sentence as those guys. Dak is Cousins and Wentz. Middle 15 in the league. The worst kinda of quarterback to have. To good to just move on from. To bad to beat elite teams.

I agree. I was just talking about the context they are playing under. Dak fans blame his poor play on bad OL play, What are they comparing it to? They are comparing it not to what QBs in the league face regularly, they are comparing it to Dak’s elite line play they saw since 2016…

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
The tape don't lie, Dak doesn't do many things well as a QB.

No pocket awareness
Poor accuracy
Can't read defenses
Late release/poor route anticipation

How did the front office come into the conclusion that Dak merited a 40M per season contract with so many red flags?
Hey wait did you just copy and paste his scouting report coming out of college…..

RS12

Reaction score
I am apologizing to Pappy, Willie, Rison, Catch, Atlanta, Mountaineer, Khalidi, and the rest of the Dak haters. Dak had the ball at midfield at the two minute warning 1st down, three timeouts. A top 12 quarterback wins that game. San Francisco was also down 3 of their top defensive players. Shoot, Kirk Cousins wins that game.
Welcome to the cold, harsh, reality of the mess this team is stuck with.