4th Quarter, 3 TD Lead, Meaningless Game

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
If Dak gets hurt, you instantly get better at the position, so no anxiety there. Let the kid play!

Fans like you are so busy dreaming of how great you think Romo was, that you're too blind to see the truly historical greatness right in front of you.

This QB that you want to replace already has a BETTER FIRST SEASON than Romo — across the board.

Romo, in his entire career, had ONE season better than this year — Dak's rookie season.

But, please continue with the insanity.

plasticman

Reaction score
A proper send off is not a body jarring safety followed by an emotional letdown after a great victory.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Fans like you are so busy dreaming of how great you think Romo was, that you're too blind to see the truly historical greatness right in front of you.

This QB that you want to replace already has a BETTER FIRST SEASON than Romo — across the board.

Romo, in his entire career, had ONE season better than this year — Dak's rookie season.

And not a single fact was stated. Back under your rock you go, troll.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

He'll say Romo in this offense with Zeke would complete 80% of his passes for 6,000 yds easy.

romothesavior

Reaction score
If you think playing Romo doesn't start another round of talk show craziness during the two weeks of downtime we have going into the playoffs, I want some of what you're smoking.

I get that people love Dak now, but I'm not saying either QB is better than the other. I'm saying you don't want the unnecessary controversy it would 100% bring to Dallas. If you don't think it would, just look at any of the available QB threads for confirmation.
Totally disagree with you. Reasonable people would understand the backup quarterback getting some reps in a 42-21 blowout in a meaningless game.

I think you are misinterpreting most people's view on the Dak/Romo thing a few weeks ago too.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Dak is going to take every offensive snap this year
I really believe it, unless he gets hurt

Reactions: Coy

plasticman

Reaction score

Romo was not activated for a single game in his first season. many folks look at his statistics and assume that 2004 was his first season. It was actually the first season he was activated and all he did that season and next was hold for field goals and extra points.

Tony Romo played hid first snap as an NFL quarterback in his 4th season.

Not trying to diminish his accomplishments. As an undrafted free agent, his story is remarkable in any case.

But Dak......I haven't seen anything like him since the first time a group of guys got together and decided to play a different game we now know as American football.

links18

Reaction score
Dak is going to take every offensive snap this year
I really believe it, unless he gets hurt

Great way to get him hurt. What if goes out and stinks it up in Philly in another cold weather game against a team with nothing to lose? What then? I mean the Lions body slammed Zeke tonight. I could easily see a classless Eagles player trying to hurt Dak.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Take Zeke out but not Dak?

Well, that makes too much sense.
Maybe the team has a different opinion of who is most important

I wish Zeke would have been left in the game but my wishes don't mean crap

I also wish Dak would quit taking those hits, he needs to get down