Drafted by Cowboys 4th Round Pick 128 RB Tony Pollard Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.

_sturt_

Reaction score

Fun stuff.

Pollard runs away from Hill's (#9) side of the line and scores.

Reactions: CWR

Dre11

Reaction score
Sarcastic that getting value helps you win? Lmao hell no.

I hope you sarcastically asked if I was being sarcastic

You lost your mind, value has never won a damn thing on the field. Talent does. Doesn't matter where or when it's drafted.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You lost your mind, value has never won a damn thing on the field. Talent does. Doesn't matter where or when it's drafted.
Do you not understand what getting value means....?

And "getting your guy" has never won a damn thing on the field.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Do you not understand what talent is value means nothing
I know what talent is. Getting value goes hand in hand with talent. "Getting your guy" is the opposite of hoarding talent.

I really hope you're being sarcastic here.

Dre11

Reaction score
I know what talent is. Getting value goes hand in hand with talent. "Getting your guy" is the opposite of hoarding talent.

I really hope you're being sarcastic here.

What the hell does value have to do with winning? If a player helps you win who gives a rat's *** now you ain't going to make that play a play better or worse. Worrying about where a player is drafted that's going to help you win is the dumbest thing I ever heard

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
What the hell does value have to do with winning? If a player helps you win who gives a rat's *** now you ain't going to make that play a play better or worse. Worrying about where a player is drafted that's going to help you win is the dumbest thing I ever heard

As I guessed, you don't know what getting value is.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
As I said it doesn't matter in winning. It's dumb to think so.
So you're under the assumption that if you use a 3rd rounder on a 5th round prospect(talent), but "he's your guy", it helps you win.

But getting a 1st round prospect(value) in the 2nd, which is getting value, is stupid to think helps winning.

I and everyone else agree that one of us has a very dumb argument, and it's not me.

Dre11

Reaction score
So you're under the assumption that if you use a 3rd rounder on a 5th round prospect(talent), but "he's your guy", it helps you win.

But getting a 1st round prospect(value) in the 2nd, which is getting value, is stupid to think helps winning.

I and everyone else agree that one of us has a very dumb argument, and it's not me.

Let me speak to you real slow, if the guy you take helps you win. It doesn't matter where he's taken because of some dumb draft grade, you win on the field, not by how much value you have, again that's the dumbest logic I've heard. Yes it's you it's very dumb.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Let me speak to you real slow, if the guy you take helps you win. It doesn't matter where he's taken because of some dumb draft grade, you win on the field, not by how much value you have, again that's the dumbest logic I've heard. Yes it's you it's very dumb.

Again, getting the better player helps you win more. Getting value doesnt mean that he won't help you win. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I cant believe someone actually needs that to be explained to them, but here you are.

Maybe one day you'll understand, but I won't hold my breath.

Let me know if you need anymore football lessons.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Found the timing on this awesome lmao. Very first paragraph of the latest bloggingtheboys post.

"The NFL draft is all about value. Whether it’s with your first-round pick, or your seventh-round pick. If you land good value with your draft picks, it helps your football team as a whole. Of course, we won’t know for sure the value of these draft picks until they are three to four years into their career, but today we are going to take a look at some NFL draft analyst’s big boards to see where each draft pick valued out for the Dallas Cowboys, including a little surprise at the end."

Haha it seems like everyone but you understands it. Maybe they speak slow enough for you?

Dre11

Reaction score
Again, getting the better player helps you win more. Getting value doesnt mean that he won't help you win. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I cant believe someone actually needs that to be explained to them, but here you are.

Maybe one day you'll understand, but I won't hold my breath.

Let me know if you need anymore football lessons.

Are you complaining about Zeke? Who damn near everyone said was bad value at 4, Are you complaining about Cooper, who a lot here, not all said it was terrible value, Dez Bryant was said to have been drafted lower, were you complaining.

Again, who cares where a player is drafted if he becomes a stud for you, or is vital in you winning. Team was roasted for taking Jaylon Smith in the 2nd, how's that looking now.

I'll leave you this here, if you're smart you'll listen to it and learn.
Check out @dallascowboys's Tweet:

Dre11

Reaction score
Found the timing on this awesome lmao. Very first paragraph of the latest bloggingtheboys post.

"The NFL draft is all about value. Whether it’s with your first-round pick, or your seventh-round pick. If you land good value with your draft picks, it helps your football team as a whole. Of course, we won’t know for sure the value of these draft picks until they are three to four years into their career, but today we are going to take a look at some NFL draft analyst’s big boards to see where each draft pick valued out for the Dallas Cowboys, including a little surprise at the end."

Haha it seems like everyone but you understands it. Maybe they speak slow enough for you?

Lol....this is great timing as well from a real scout ,not some freelance fan writer.

30:50
Maybe I should speak even slower for you.....lol

Check out @dallascowboys's Tweet:

Status
Not open for further replies.