4th Round Pick was Stupid!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
We addressed the running game by adding Schoonmaker. As for RB personnel we're probably OK with Malik and/or RoJo....especially with better blocking in front.
Yep about OL, but we obviously didn't like what was available ...we had the option Torrence or Schoon, we preferred the latter.
Pick the best of a bad group, but you end up with Connor or McGovern. We must be settled with either Tyler at Guard or even spending to get Risner.
On that point it's conceivable that we were only high on Avila and when he went early, we preferred those options outside the draft.
I don't think people see the vision of what they want this team to be. The fact they drafted Vaugh should tell you the direction they're going.

I'd bet there is a couple of tenths of a second shaved off for the average time that Dak holds the ball, and we should see it early, I'm thinking.

We're a better offense when we use motions. I think that's one reason we got a player like Vaughn.

As far as offensive line, at the end of the day, there wasn't much there that makes us that much better.. We have tackles, guards, etc.

This was a 2023 players draft. I gather that by the fact they brought in a guy like Cropper that they want to win, this year.. that this year means a lot to them. Cropper is the kind of rookie UDFA who could definitely play a WR 4 role, bring another dynamic to Philthy and Fran San. He already carries himself like a professional.

Could be the steal of UDFAs.