50 Execs, Coaches, Players rank the best RB's

aria

Reaction score
You keep talking about what Mosert did through the playoffs. I did not say anything about the playoffs I said in the Super bowl if the 49ers had Zeke they'd win. BTW, Mozart had 57 of that 130 yards......
That’s ridiculous to make that statement. Zeke had almost 5 games last year with 50 yards or less, three of which were against playoff teams, and he has a history of not showing up in some big games. To just pick the Super Bowl isn’t even close to realistic and just to get there he would have to play two teams in the playoffs that he already played this year, one he had 62 yards against (GB) and the other 47 yards against (MN). He would also be running behind an O line worse than ours.

There’s a better chance the 49’ers wouldn’t even have got to the Super Bowl with zeke, let alone win it. You’re really starting to grasp at straws here.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You keep talking about what Mosert did through the playoffs. I did not say anything about the playoffs I said in the Super bowl if the 49ers had Zeke they'd win. BTW, Mozart had 57 of that 130 yards......

if Zeke plays they probably don’t even make the sb. Lol.

how many yards did zeke have in the eagles win or go home game? The great Zeke.
Sf rushed for 130 yards in the sb, didn’t need the great Zeke.

any angle you take, you’re zeke SB theory gets torched.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s ridiculous to make that statement. Zeke had almost 5 games last year with 50 yards or less, three of which were against playoff teams, and he has a history of not showing up in some big games. To just pick the Super Bowl isn’t even close to realistic and just to get there he would have to play two teams in the playoffs that he already played this year, one he had 62 yards against (GB) and the other 47 yards against (MN). He would also be running behind an O line worse than ours.

There’s a better chance the 49’ers wouldn’t even have got to the Super Bowl with zeke, let alone win it. You’re really starting to grasp at straws here.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Yep.....mosert alone rushed for 220 yards and 4 tds in the nfc championship game. Zeke plays they don’t even make the SB.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Saquon number 1? What has he done but led the Giants to two top six 6 picks, get coach fired, and been injured. He is a home run threat I give you that but he rarely grinds anything out. Henry, Zeke, and CMC have done much more in the same period of time he has been in the league.
Have you watched Shaquan . He’s running against Philadelphia when he was a rookie was the best run I’ve seen since Barry Sanders. The kid can find the Endzone on every play.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yep.....mosert alone rushed for 220 yards and 4 tds in the nfc championship game. Zeke plays they don’t even make the SB.
Elliot trips over his own ego too much for me. Push the ball on the ground lucky he doesn’t lose it. Picks the wrong Lane, Doesn’t have that breakaway speed any longer. I don’t know what the hell happened. I think he’s the best third down back in the league. When you need 2 yards. But other than that I like Pollard

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

San Francisco continues running the football. Mahomes gets exposed because he had a horrible game . Although I’m happy Chiefs won because I don’t want to San Fran to get another ring. But I wanted Mahomes to lose it was a tough game for me

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Elliot trips over his own ego too much for me. Push the ball on the ground lucky he doesn’t lose it. Picks the wrong Lane, Doesn’t have that breakaway speed any longer. I don’t know what the hell happened. I think he’s the best third down back in the league. When you need 2 yards. But other than that I like Pollard

I agree other than the 3rd down thing. In the last 3 years he has had problems picking up the 3rd and short and the 4th and short. They have actually gone to Dak sneaking it in critical situations the last few years.

Pollard has the better skills as a RB. There are just doubts he could handle a full load. Which to me, wouldn't matter anyway as I would employ a RB by committee approach and spread it around. Go with the hot hand during games.

Hell...…….make a trade for Mostert, he wants out of SF. Can you imagine having Mostert, Pollard, and another young back as your 3 backs? Probably cost about 5 million total for those guys also. Would need a short yardage thumper to go with those two.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
San Francisco continues running the football. Mahomes gets exposed because he had a horrible game . Although I’m happy Chiefs won because I don’t want to San Fran to get another ring. But I wanted Mahomes to lose it was a tough game for me

Yah, I wanted SF to win. No we have to hear how great Mahomes is all the time. The SF coach I think screwed the pooch in the 2nd half. Got all conservative on offense and really folded up shop.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree other than the 3rd down thing. In the last 3 years he has had problems picking up the 3rd and short and the 4th and short. They have actually gone to Dak sneaking it in critical situations the last few years.

Pollard has the better skills as a RB. There are just doubts he could handle a full load. Which to me, wouldn't matter anyway as I would employ a RB by committee approach and spread it around. Go with the hot hand during games.

Hell...…….make a trade for Mostert, he wants out of SF. Can you imagine having Mostert, Pollard, and another young back as your 3 backs? Probably cost about 5 million total for those guys also. Would need a short yardage thumper to go with those two.
I know I’ll get slammed for this but. I would trade him for the safety. Adams. Even up

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yah, I wanted SF to win. No we have to hear how great Mahomes is all the time. The SF coach I think screwed the pooch in the 2nd half. Got all conservative on offense and really folded up shop.
I think Mahomes has just another media love a boy someone they need. I just don’t think he’s as great as everyone says he is. I’m with Terry Bradshaw he would’ve been exposed. I think he had the worst game I’ve ever seen in the Super Bowl. They should’ve given the MVP to the wide receiver. And I don’t care who doesn’t agree with me. I don’t like him. His attitude the cookie looks it gives his receivers he’s already got two big of a head

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I know I’ll get slammed for this but. I would trade him for the safety. Adams. Even up

OMG...…………..that would be incredible. It wouldnt work salary cap wise, but I would 100% trade Zeke for an all pro safety. Then turn around and make the trade for Mostert.

Take that money you were paying Zeke and pay Adams.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think Mahomes has just another media love a boy someone they need. I just don’t think he’s as great as everyone says he is. I’m with Terry Bradshaw he would’ve been exposed. I think he had the worst game I’ve ever seen in the Super Bowl. They should’ve given the MVP to the wide receiver. And I don’t care who doesn’t agree with me. I don’t like him. His attitude the cookie looks it gives his receivers he’s already got two big of a head

Well...……….I will have to disagree some there. I think Mahomes is the best pure talent I have ever seen at the position. And although his 1st half wasn't great his 2nd half was domination and won the game for them. Couldn't be stopped.

And look at the salary structure the guy just took. That deal is really a 6 year deal and its clear it isn't all about the money for him. Andy Reid and Mahomes are the next Brady and Belli.

All they have to do is continue to make that defense better. They will be in the championship game for the next 7-10 years the way I see it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Have you watched Shaquan . He’s running against Philadelphia when he was a rookie was the best run I’ve seen since Barry Sanders. The kid can find the Endzone on every play.
Did they win the game? I love Saquon. Big Penn St fan. He will break a big run every game when they limit his carries. The issue is when you give him the ball multiple times it will slow him down similar to Elliott. Unlike Elliott, I don’t think Saquon will hold up over 16 games. I would never compare him to Barry. Just like I would not compare Zeke to Emmitt. Those guys played when defenses were stop the run first. We have played the Giants four times since Saquon been in the league and he has one special play each of those games. Take those away he has done nothing. He reminds me of OBJ. Spectacular player but overrated.

aria

Reaction score
Did they win the game? I love Saquon. Big Penn St fan. He will break a big run every game when they limit his carries. The issue is when you give him the ball multiple times it will slow him down similar to Elliott. Unlike Elliott, I don’t think Saquon will hold up over 16 games. I would never compare him to Barry. Just like I would not compare Zeke to Emmitt. Those guys played when defenses were stop the run first. We have played the Giants four times since Saquon been in the league and he has one special play each of those games. Take those away he has done nothing. He reminds me of OBJ. Spectacular player but overrated.
And do you really think he would be that over rated with our O line, like zeke?

Or would he be better than zeke behind this O line because when he actually has space, like zeke does, he makes people miss and has breakaway speed unlike zeke?

I’ll go with the latter.

People can praise zeke all they want for his small gains but behind our O line I’d rather see a RB that can take advantage of the space they have and make plays rather than run straight into someone for a couple of yards. There’s nothing special or elite about not making people miss when the opportunity is there, you can get a vet back to do that for a fraction of the price. Zeke has gone downhill every year since 2016 and I don’t mean running the ball.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
And do you really think he would be that over rated with our O line, like zeke?

Or would he be better than zeke behind this O line because when he actually has space, like zeke does, he makes people miss and has breakaway speed unlike zeke?

I’ll go with the latter.

People can praise zeke all they want for his small gains but behind our O line I’d rather see a RB that can take advantage of the space they have and make plays rather than run straight into someone for a couple of yards. There’s nothing special or elite about not making people miss when the opportunity is there, you can get a vet back to do that for a fraction of the price. Zeke has gone downhill every year since 2016 and I don’t mean running the ball.
How are you my friend. Hope the family is safe dealing with the pandemic. Zeke’ s issue is he got fat and decided to live like he was untouchable. His rookie season he was basically Barkley with a great offensive line. Barkley’s line will be much better this year with Garrett coaching the offense. I question whether Saquon can hold up running into 9 man fronts when his coach has no creativity. CMC all day everyday.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
if Zeke plays they probably don’t even make the sb. Lol.

how many yards did zeke have in the eagles win or go home game? The great Zeke.
Sf rushed for 130 yards in the sb, didn’t need the great Zeke.

any angle you take, you’re zeke SB theory gets torched.
If Borstart had 58 yards.....Zeke would've had at least 100....49ers would've had more than 130 yards.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Ok. Like I can't argue against what would or wouldn't have happened because it didn't. There's no proof he wouldn't have had 100 yards in the Super Bowl and there's proof he would've. Its just my belief he's a better player than anyone on that 49ers offense.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I don't listen to any of these stupid surveys or polls on execs, coaches, scouts, etc. unless someone has the guts to put their name to it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Borstart had 58 yards.....Zeke would've had at least 100....49ers would've had more than 130 yards.....

Again...……...Niners use a RB by committee and go with the hot hand. The RB by committee had 130 yards.

Lets move on as you have failed to make a valid point and we are just going around in circles.

Niners lost because of the passing game, not the run game.