50+ minutes of Dak winning games in the clutch

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Well, that's a win for the day, right?
That was yesterday and I never claimed victory. He just ran away rather than admit he was wrong. His gaslighting was fun though. You are right to feel uncomfortable when he posted that.

You want to talk about Dak and his clutch performances? or just complain?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
12 Fourth Quarter Comebacks, 19 Game-Winning Drives
People will skew stats to make it fit their argument. How many comebacks were within the past 3 years? Average winning % of opposing teams? For example, Prescott was atrocious last year against Houston, yet he led a "4th quarter comeback" against a 3 win team, but yay, "comeback!"

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
People will skew stats to make it fit their argument. How many comebacks were within the past 3 years? Average winning % of opposing teams? For example, Prescott was atrocious last year against Houston, yet he led a "4th quarter comeback" against a 3 win team, but yay, "comeback!"
You certainly are demonstrating mindless biasing. I simply posted a common stat already created on profootball reference. It has clear parameters for 4th quarter comebacks and gamewinning drives which are common football ideas.

Comparatively you are biasing such that the worst outcomes are all that is left. That is poor statistical analysis indeed.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No, it's because he usually wasn't trailing in the 4th quarter.
Another one that misses the point. I was obviously being sarcastic while you blithely take it at face value.

The point is your biasing is asinine because by your reasoning Aikman was not clutch.

Nevermind that by your own admission the other quarters are important too.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
This thread defines what Cowboys football has become.

A once great francise that now invents clutch memories of perceived wild card comebacks
You so proud that the Dave Campo years was pretty fun for you. But this is torture for you lol.

TheSport78

Reaction score
You certainly are demonstrating mindless biasing. I simply posted a common stat already created on profootball reference. It has clear parameters for 4th quarter comebacks and gamewinning drives which are common football ideas.

Comparatively you are biasing such that the worst outcomes are all that is left. That is poor statistical analysis indeed.
You fail again. For every stat you can find to paint a nice, pretty picture for Ryan Dakota, I can find just as many that paint him in a negative light.

TheSport78

Reaction score
Another one that misses the point. I was obviously being sarcastic while you blithely take it at face value.

The point is your biasing is asinine because by your reasoning Aikman was not clutch.

Nevermind that by your own admission the other quarters are important too.
Oh right, it's my fault because I didn't catch your horrible "sarcasm." My bad!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You fail again. For every stat you can find to paint a nice, pretty picture for Ryan Dakota, I can find just as many that paint him in a negative light.
There is a difference between "finding" a stat that has been widely used for as long as pro football reference has been around and creating your own stats and biasing then for your preferred outcome.

You have not "found" anything. You assert that you can create many but don't even do that.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Oh right, it's my fault because I didn't catch your horrible "sarcasm." My bad!
Well given the way I have been arguing the entire thread I didn't think it difficult. Apparently results may vary.

That being said, you still have conceded that fixating on 4th quarters of playoff games is not a good way to evaluate QB.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Now play the 3hrs and 45min of his 3 and outs at the end of the game. You can upload multiple videos if needed.
Another one who expects me to do his work for him.

Look through and encode the bias you want from all 103 of his games or the assumption you made from begging this question are assumed true?

Do your own work.

TheSport78

Reaction score
There is a difference between "finding" a stat that has been widely used for as long as pro football reference has been around and creating your own stats and biasing then for your preferred outcome.

You have not "found" anything. You assert that you can create many but don't even do that.
LOL how do you “create stats.” You continue to embarrass haha

TheSport78

Reaction score
Well given the way I have been arguing the entire thread I didn't think it difficult. Apparently results may vary.

That being said, you still have conceded that fixating on 4th quarters of playoff games is not a good way to evaluate QB.
It’s not. I go by Ws and the overall performance. Prescott is 0-3 in divisional round games and all three games he had a big part in the team losing.