Drafted by Cowboys 5th Round Pick - QB Mike White, Western Kentucky (171st pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I need to change my opinion on Dez and Switzer. That does not fit your profile!
I don’t care if you change your opinion or not. But anyone who calls themselves a Cowboys fan shouldn’t wish demise on a 3rd year quarterback with a winning record. Unless you have a personal agenda. To assume Dak won’t continue to grow and develop is more of a personal wish rather than an intelligent opinion. So you can’t paint it however it suits you best. But as an adult we all know there aren’t many other reasons you and other so called fans hate this young man so much.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don’t care if you change your opinion or not. But anyone who calls themselves a Cowboys fan shouldn’t wish demise on a 3rd year quarterback with a winning record. Unless you have a personal agenda. To assume Dak won’t continue to grow and develop is more of a personal wish rather than an intelligent opinion. So you can’t paint it however it suits you best. But as an adult we all know there aren’t many other reasons you and other so called fans hate this young man so much.

I agree. I will say I think this is a very important year for Dak. His rookie season no one knew what to expect including opposing defensive coaches. Last season teams made adjustments and Dak had more struggles. Dak needs to learn from the negatives of this past season and show he can handle what defenses throw at him. I think Dak is an intelligent QB and I expect him to learn from mistakes.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Get off the "Hate" Horse will you ....
No one Hates Dak we just feel after what we've seen he is not QUALIFIED to lead our team and make our offense explosive once again!
Unless you enjoy games where we kick FG all game long and simply cannot convert 3rd and 7+ then a change has to made in order for our team to prosper!!!
And please don't bring up 2016 where Zeke and our Off-line did the hard work and Dak just rode the bus.....ALL ABOARD!!!!

ultron

Reaction score
This team is 22-9 (22-8 if you take out the week 17 loss to the Eagles when we rested our team for the playoffs) with Dak as the starting QB, it's great to have solid backups behind him but how can some of you not get behind him as our QB. His story is phenomenal, he's a phenomenal person, and has played his *** off so far.

Not every QB is Peyton manning or Tom Brady.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Get off the "Hate" Horse will you ....
No one Hates Dak we just feel after what we've seen he is not QUALIFIED to lead our team and make our offense explosive once again!
Unless you enjoy games where we kick FG all game long and simply cannot convert 3rd and 7+ then a change has to made in order for our team to prosper!!!
And please don't bring up 2016 where Zeke and our Off-line did the hard work and Dak just rode the bus.....ALL ABOARD!!!!
This is exactly what I mean. No matter how good Dak plays some of you will find a way to discredit him. We all know why. And it’s not because he’s a loser as you all would like for us to believe. It’s all due to personal inadequacies within yourselves. It’s sad to see people still in that frame of mind in 2018. But hate is a learned behavior passed down through generations. Not easy to correct. SMH

aikemirv

Reaction score
I agree. I will say I think this is a very important year for Dak. His rookie season no one knew what to expect including opposing defensive coaches. Last season teams made adjustments and Dak had more struggles. Dak needs to learn from the negatives of this past season and show he can handle what defenses throw at him. I think Dak is an intelligent QB and I expect him to learn from mistakes.

Exactly, and I don't wish anything bad on Dak. I truly hope he turns it around. I have said many times that he seems to have all the right traits to improve. A great work ethic and he will put in all the effort necessary to be a great Qb. What I saw last year just made me doubt his ability, and now I won't believe it, or count on it til I see it. I am going into this season with a lowered expectations.

I really hope he proves me wrong!

keysersoze

Reaction score
This team is 22-9 (22-8 if you take out the week 17 loss to the Eagles when we rested our team for the playoffs) with Dak as the starting QB, it's great to have solid backups behind him but how can some of you not get behind him as our QB. His story is phenomenal, he's a phenomenal person, and has played his *** off so far.

Not every QB is Peyton manning or Tom Brady.
Exactly!!! This is how I know there’s personal agendas in play here. How could ANY TRUE COWBOYS FAN not support a 4th round quarterback who admirably stepped in and helped us to the best record in history while breaking rookie records along the way? Him and the team had a down year in 2017. But the Haters blame it all on Dak. I’d respect them more if they were honest enough to admit the true reasons they won’t support the young man. Don’t be a coward and lie about it.

Maverick84

Reaction score
is this fool still over here playing the race card lol...

and I dunno how he can say "as an adult" when he's over there wearing a superman shirt lol smh

talking about "agenda" as well... time for some introspection on his part

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Exactly, and I don't wish anything bad on Dak. I truly hope he turns it around. I have said many times that he seems to have all the right traits to improve. A great work ethic and he will put in all the effort necessary to be a great Qb. What I saw last year just made me doubt his ability, and now I won't believe it, or count on it til I see it. I am going into this season with a lowered expectations.

I really hope he proves me wrong!

My expectation for this team has not changed, I expect them to win and compete for a championship. I think Dak has much room to improve but I think he has the mental makeup to make adjustments and improve. He had some poor games this past season and we lost he also had some very good games and we lost. Heck 3 TD passes and one rushing TD vs GB and defense lets us down.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is exactly what I mean. No matter how good Dak plays some of you will find a way to discredit him. We all know why. And it’s not because he’s a loser as you all would like for us to believe. It’s all due to personal inadequacies within yourselves. It’s sad to see people still in that frame of mind in 2018. But hate is a learned behavior passed down through generations. Not easy to correct. SMH

Watch the 3 losses in a row last season ( Falcons,Eagles,Bolts) and tell us where WINNER DAK was?

P.S. Please don't start with excuses i.e. injuries etc etc...all teams have injuries....or maybe Sagittarius wasn't in Virgo those 3 Sunday's ...lol...who knows right? lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Watch the 3 losses in a row last season ( Falcons,Eagles,Bolts) and tell us where WINNER DAK was?

P.S. Please don't start with excuses i.e. injuries etc etc...all teams have injuries....or maybe Sagittarius wasn't in Virgo those 3 Sunday's ...lol...who knows right? lol

He was sacked 8 times in that game with poor protection with Tyron Smith out and Chaz Green filling in. Dak did not stand a chance. Following week again 4 sacks and consistent pressure by the eagles, without having to blitz. You say no excuses because of injuries but pressure that he was getting gave him little chance.

keysersoze

Reaction score
is this fool still over here playing the race card lol...

and I dunno how he can say "as an adult" when he's over there wearing a superman shirt lol smh
Because I am an adult who judges people as the individuals they are. An adult Cowboys fan since 1976 who’s only concern is for the TEAM to return to dominance. I support the decisions made by coaches and staff until it’s clearly evident that it’s not working. I have no personal agendas against anyone on the team. I’m not here wishing Sean Lee is replaced in favor of Smith or Wilson for personal reasons or agendas. I just want to enjoy some more championships in the near future. However we get it done.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was sacked 8 times in that game with poor protection with Tyron Smith out and Chaz Green filling in. Dak did not stand a chance. Following week again 4 sacks and consistent pressure by the eagles, without having to blitz. You say no excuses because of injuries but pressure that he was getting gave him little chance.

Maybe he's taking to long to throw the ball?
Maybe he's unable to lead the WR with the ball?
Maybe his down field vision is lacking big time?
Maybe his reads for the defense are terrible?
Maybe he panic's after he gets sacked?

Lots of Maybe's but one is certain.....We missed last years playoffs once the TRUE QB of our team "Zeke"went out and no 4# drove the BUS over the cliff.....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Maybe he's taking to long to throw the ball?
Maybe he's unable to lead the WR with the ball?
Maybe his down field vision is lacking big time?
Maybe his reads for the defense are terrible?
Maybe he panic's after he gets sacked?

Lots of Maybe's but one is certain.....We missed last years playoffs once the TRUE QB of our team "Zeke"went out and no 4# drove the BUS over the cliff.....

I watched that game vs Alt, it had noting to do with holding on to the ball or vision, It had to do with Dallas OL (Green) making a jag like Adrian Clayborn look like a HOF DE with 6 sacks on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.