Drafted by Cowboys 5th Round Pick - QB Mike White, Western Kentucky (171st pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I watched that game vs Alt, it had noting to do with holding on to the ball or vision, It had to do with Dallas OL (Green) making a jag like Adrian Clayborn look like a HOF DE with 6 sacks on the game.

It's even worse when Clayborn comes out in post-game interviews and 100% confirms his own jag-ness.

That game was a disaster for this coaching staff. I'm not sure how Jerry and Stephen watched that and then watched Linehan call three straight runs inside the 5 vs. Seattle and thought this staff should stay intact. Mediocrity is the name of the game.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Because I am an adult who judges people as the individuals they are. An adult Cowboys fan since 1976 who’s only concern is for the TEAM to return to dominance. I support the decisions made by coaches and staff until it’s clearly evident that it’s not working. I have no personal agendas against anyone on the team. I’m not here wishing Sean Lee is replaced in favor of Smith or Wilson for personal reasons or agendas. I just want to enjoy some more championships in the near future. However we get it done.
you say you judge people as individuals but at the same time you're calling everyone who doesn't support Dak a "racist" lol... that accusation is as bad as punching someone in the mouth these days

I agree 100% with everything else you said

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It's even worse when Clayborn comes out in post-game interviews and 100% confirms his own jag-ness.

That game was a disaster for this coaching staff. I'm not sure how Jerry and Stephen watched that and then watched Linehan call three straight runs inside the 5 vs. Seattle and thought this staff should stay intact. Mediocrity is the name of the game.

I agree, As bad as Green played I was more upset that the coaching staff left him out on the island 1 on 1 not having someone come over a chip down on Clayborn. No help at all on that game when it was clear that Green was getting his butt handed to him

Doomsday101

Reaction score
you say you judge people as individuals but at the same time you're calling everyone who doesn't support Dak a "racist" lol... that accusation is as bad as punching someone in the mouth these days

I do agree here. I like Dak and I think he will rebound from this past season and become a better QB because of it. In terms of race I don't care, only color I see is the colors of the Cowboys. If at some point another QB shows he gives this team the best chance then great because for me it is about winning ball games. I also have seen the other side of the coin where for some it is about their own agenda of wanting this QB over another. You can't find many who will owe up to it but I recall Aikman rookie year he did not win a single game then Steve Walsh stepped in and won a game that season vs the skins and you had some fans hollering that Walsh should be the starting QB.

keysersoze

Reaction score

Ok. How else can you explain people wanting to start an unproven rookie (White) or an unproven 2nd year quarterback ((Rush) over a quarterback who had a superb rookie season, but suffered a sophomore slump, as many quarterbacks do in their second seasons? Is that rational and intelligent thinking? Or does it smell like personal agendas? Now if Dak doesn’t improve and either of our backups come in and supplant him because of superior play? So be it!!! But there is no way a true fan wants an unproven guy with zero nfl snaps to replace a 3rd year quarterback with a winning record. That’s just plain ignorance. Unless there’s a personal AGENDA.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Kiper said (for what it's worth) that he thought White could have gone as early as late second round, and the Cowboys said they had him rated much higher than he was drafted as well. Obviously there are questions with him, as really there are with any draft pick, much less one drafted at the point White was, but the arm is there, and he is said to be a smart kid and a hard worker.
Well said indeed SIr :bow::bow::bow:

dallasdave

Reaction score
Get off the "Hate" Horse will you ....
No one Hates Dak we just feel after what we've seen he is not QUALIFIED to lead our team and make our offense explosive once again!
Unless you enjoy games where we kick FG all game long and simply cannot convert 3rd and 7+ then a change has to made in order for our team to prosper!!!
And please don't bring up 2016 where Zeke and our Off-line did the hard work and Dak just rode the bus.....ALL ABOARD!!!!
:bow::bow::bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.