Adult Language 88 Irvin stated "Cowboys Already Making Off Season Plans"

Ben7

Reaction score
I think Irvin is on to something. This season is all but over and the players know it.

And just think they fooled you, me and some more us Cowboy fans last week with that last minute win in Pittsburgh last week!!!! :angry::banghead::laugh:

theanimal23

Reaction score
I'll keep saying it.

This was a lost season from the start. The "all in" comments were just propaganda meant to continue fan interest and revenue. They let go all of those people and didn't replace them. They kept MM on the last year of his deal. If you didn't see a down year coming, I don't know what to say.

Now the team knows its screwed and is making business decisions. No reason to get yourself hurt over a team that isn't even trying to win.

Next year is going to be a problem too but at least things will start turning with a new coach and hopefully a new RB.

Its kind of ridiculous that a fair percentage of Dak's new deal is going to be used up on years where the team isn't even trying to win. Like, what was the point?
Agree completely

nobody

Reaction score
Exactly, it’s Irvs team more than any fans, for what he gave to this franchise he has every right to criticize this garbage team right now.
But since Jerry got Irvin's family out of poverty, Irvin refuses to put most of the blame where it belongs. He probably knows that most of the problem is Jerry and his culture but there's no way he'll admit it.
To be fair though, the team gets its share of the blame because they're playing like they're not interested in winning and are focusing on other things.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
But since Jerry got Irvin's family out of poverty, Irvin refuses to put most of the blame where it belongs. He probably knows that most of the problem is Jerry and his culture but there's no way he'll admit it.
To be fair though, the team gets its share of the blame because they're playing like they're not interested in winning and are focusing on other things.
Likely true, knows Jerry is the problem but doesn’t want to hate him since he did so much for Irv. we are all frustrated, he just has a bigger platform to express it. Jerry is overallqrong, but the players and coaches are too, their effort, drive…..lacking.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I think Irvin is on to something. This season is all but over and the players know it.

Michael is probably being paid by the Cowboys because the Michael we’ve all gotten to know would have gone off about how pitiful this team is, but he was way too kind to them.

GMO415

Reaction score
Many wanted to tank, well be happy....it's happening, weather by choice or not. You are getting what you wanted. Many didn't want to tank, they are the ones that should be pissed and I'm right there with them.
Have you ever gone to a game in AT&T Stadium. Just in concession stands alone, Jerry must make $4 million a game. That's not counting tickets and parking. He continues to put garbage on the field and his money will dry up quick.