9-Yr-Old Boy Attacks Toddlers In Violent Rampage At Daycare w/vid of the attacks

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A 9-year-old boy launched an abusive rampage against several toddlers in a Vicksburg, Mississippi, daycare center on July 16, WLBT-TV reports.

The boy, whose name has not been released, is seen on a nanny cam kicking and punching two other toddlers for more than 10 minutes at the Kiddie City Childcare Center. He is no longer enrolled at the center. The video shows the boy waiting for a daycare worker to look the other way before launching into his merciless attack.

The parent of one of the boy’s victims, Jamie Williams, says that his daughter was forced to stay home for a week because of injuries–a busted lip and bite mark on her chin–sustained from the attack.

Though Williams’s mistake was going to the daycare and hitting the child who he thought was guilty of the attack. He hit the wrong kid. Williams was cuffed and charged with simple assault after video of his attack was viewed by cops.

Read more: http://newsone.com/2027025/9-year-old-boy-goes-on-rampage-at-daycare-vicksburg-mississippi/

------------
There's another vid on FB, but I couldn't post because of the language in the caption. But the vid was 2:25mins long and this kid actually drop-kicked one of the babies. I was horrified.

Lodeus

Reaction score
What a little psycho. Needs to get help and not be around other kids.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
What could possibly have happened to that kid to cause this much rage? They need to thoroughly investigate everyone in that home and perhaps even close associations. The likelihood he has been abused is very very high. Not making excuses for his behavior but we need to find out what the heck is going on as well as make sure he's supervised esp around children or animals.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;4632604 said:
What could possibly have happened to that kid to cause this much rage? They need to thoroughly investigate everyone in that home and perhaps even close associations. The likelihood he has been abused is very very high. Not making excuses for his behavior but we need to find out what the heck is going on as well as make sure he's supervised esp around children or animals.
He was probably sent to timeout instead of being spanked. :D

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
As if what the kid did wasn't bad enough.. the parent had to come in and do something even more stupid.

Unreal..

a_minimalist

Reaction score
man screw spanking, i would beat the hell out of my kid if i saw him do that. he'd be punished for years.

nablives

Reaction score
That kid needs help. If he doesn't get it, I fear those around him will witness a string of violence and unstable behavior, and there won't be a good ending. Normal kids fight from time to time, and even bully a little, but this crap was way over the top. :(

wittenacious

Reaction score
Rynie;4632672 said:
He was probably sent to timeout instead of being spanked. :D
Ruh Roh! You will be hearing from the NO SPANK 'EM camp soon and boy are you gonna get it. Meh. On second thought... worst that'll happen — you'll be sent to bed w/o supper.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
In one video his aunt says"

"He fights kids his age, but he doesn't fight toddlers. He takes medicine everyday, he is just a normal kid".

Wow. How can you see that video and say that?

He dropkicks a girl, picks her up and kicks her again like he is Leonidas from 300. This isn't just playing around, he kicks her and she goes flying. And then punches a toddler in the face, bites her face and then strangles her.

Cant believe this video.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I've seen these types of kids before. They don't get better, they get worse. Future murderer.

Lets do like the British and send him to Australia.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4632825 said:
I've seen these types of kids before. They don't get better, they get worse. Future murderer.

Lets do like the British and send him to Australia.

Especially with that kind of parenting.. let him go one on one with one of those Red Kangaroo. They'll bust him up real quick, haha.

Seriously though, we're starting to have one thread like this per day. Sick world out there.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think it's interesting that a 9 year old is in the same facility as toddlers in the first place.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;4632989 said:
It's on youtube...

[youtube]RRb1ALtahsg[/youtube]
The nine-year old was bad enough.

Jamie Williams???

Come on man. :facepalm:

rocboy22

Reaction score
Future;4633133 said:
I think it's interesting that a 9 year old is in the same facility as toddlers in the first place.

yea, seems weird to me, too.