9-Yr-Old Boy Attacks Toddlers In Violent Rampage At Daycare w/vid of the attacks

CashMan

Reaction score
Future;4633133 said:
I think it's interesting that a 9 year old is in the same facility as toddlers in the first place.

I was going to say that, I think this is an independent day care. My wife is a teacher at a school, who works with kids with emotional problems. It seems like he would fit right in there. And no, they do not get better with age at all, even with counseling.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
If I as the parent of one of those kids, I don't think I'd be able to keep myself calm enough to not strangle that little boy.

I know in the world we live in it's not "Ok" to say this, but that kid should be locked up for life. He's never gonna get better and will only get worse over time until he kills someone, probably multiple someones. Best to nip it in the bud, but it won't happen in our society.

The ones to blame for that monstrosity are the parents/guardians. They should be castrated and have any other children taken from them.

Just My Opinion.

rocboy22

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4633359 said:
If I as the parent of one of those kids, I don't think I'd be able to keep myself calm enough to not strangle that little boy.

I know in the world we live in it's not "Ok" to say this, but that kid should be locked up for life. He's never gonna get better and will only get worse over time until he kills someone, probably multiple someones. Best to nip it in the bud, but it won't happen in our society.

The ones to blame for that monstrosity are the parents/guardians. They should be castrated and have any other children taken from them.

Just My Opinion.

yea that kid is demented. if he was just going nuts and hitting other kids and had to be restrained, i dont think it would be as bad. but, he knew what he was doing. the way he tried to hide his attacks on the defenseless babies from the adults indicates he knows what he is doing is wrong and just wants to hurt these little kids anyways.

ethiostar

Reaction score
I literally got sick to my stomach watching the video. I have no words to describe the kinds of emotions that i'm experiencing right now. I just don't know what to say to this and I can't get myself to watch the video again.

Big D

Reaction score
jobberone;4632604 said:
What could possibly have happened to that kid to cause this much rage? They need to thoroughly investigate everyone in that home and perhaps even close associations. The likelihood he has been abused is very very high. Not making excuses for his behavior but we need to find out what the heck is going on as well as make sure he's supervised esp around children or animals.

His wacka** mama!

Rynie;4632672 said:
He was probably sent to timeout instead of being spanked. :D

:hammer:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
rocboy22;4633202 said:
yea, seems weird to me, too.

not necessarily, many day care facilities have a wide age group

Can't believe though the parent of the other kid would go in and belt a young child.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4633603 said:
not necessarily, many day care facilities have a wide age group

Can't believe though the parent of the other kid would go in and belt a young child.
****...I would have choked the **** out of that little kid. Probably a good thing I don't have kids.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Rynie;4633632 said:
****...I would have choked the **** out of that little kid. Probably a good thing I don't have kids.

I understand the feeling but you are the adult, he is only a child.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4633633 said:
I understand the feeling but you are the adult, he is only a child.
Ok, then I would have gone and found the mom (I only assume there's no father in the picture) and slap the **** out of her for raising such a little monster. I'm not kidding, either.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Rynie;4633640 said:
Ok, then I would have gone and found the mom (I only assume there's no father in the picture) and slap the **** out of her for raising such a little monster. I'm not kidding, either.

If that was my kid he would have gotten a beating. Not with a fist but with an open hand. Maybe I shouldn't have kids lol

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Rynie;4633640 said:

so you would gladly go to jail to prove a point?

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Rynie;4633632 said:

Yea, that's probably what the other father was thinking too as he walked in there and hit the wrong kid.. now he's going to jail. Best to not do something rash in situations like this.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4633359 said:

Just My Opinion.

Before we pass judgment, perhaps we should seek some answers to some critical questions, some of which have been raised here:

1: Why is a 9 year old placed with toddlers?

2: Does anybody else notice that there doesn't appear to be much for the children to do?

3: When supervising children, do you look out the window or do you watch the children?

4: This kind of behavior is learned. Where did he learn to hurt smaller children? Kids are angry for a reason. What's his reason? Before you jump on that one, I will be clear that while this kind of behavor can be explained, it should not be excused. His mother's assertion that he fights with kids his own age is hardly reassuring about the home environment.

The notion that "he's never going to get better" doesn't have to be his future. Kids are resilient, need active, positive parenting and opportunities to learn better behavior. Nine year olds need their parents to show the way. They do not know how the world should work.

The fact that so many here are concerned and outraged should be viewed as positive. For every parent with serious challenges, there are millions who do a great job with their kids. Many of them would be great role models for the mother of the angry boy and to the parent who struck an innocent child. As adults, we should be expected to behave like adults.
When we show our kids that we can think before we act, then they learn about personal responsibility.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Phrozen Phil;4633717 said:
Before we pass judgment, perhaps we should seek some answers to some critical questions, some of which have been raised here:

[...]
Some great points to seriously consider, Phil.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

this one is easy to answer. A mix of this sort is relatively common as you can have more children. With toddlers there is a certain ratio of adults to toddler that you need to maintain (I think it is 1 adult per 4 toddlers). However, these ratios go up when you have older kids. So you can have more kids with fewer adults than if you only had toddlers.

This all is cost-driven. If parents were willing to pay say $60 a day for childcare (or if the subsidies for low income families were higher) you wouldn't have such a mix.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
AbeBeta;4633778 said:
this one is easy to answer. A mix of this sort is relatively common as you can have more children. With toddlers there is a certain ratio of adults to toddler that you need to maintain (I think it is 1 adult per 4 toddlers). However, these ratios go up when you have older kids. So you can have more kids with fewer adults than if you only had toddlers.

This all is cost-driven. If parents were willing to pay say $60 a day for childcare (or if the subsidies for low income families were higher) you wouldn't have such a mix.

I believe one of the articles I've read on it today stated that it was time for kids to leave so they were all gathered together.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4633807 said:
I believe one of the articles I've read on it today stated that it was time for kids to leave so they were all gathered together.

same issue really. lets you have one teacher working rather than one in every class

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

Does it matter? No matter why he's with them, still no valid excuse for that behavior.

2: Does anybody else notice that there doesn't appear to be much for the children to do?

And? STILL no valid excuse for that behavior.

3: When supervising children, do you look out the window or do you watch the children?

STILL not a valid reason for that behavior.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4633881 said:
...no valid excuse for that behavior.

STILL no valid excuse for that behavior.

STILL not a valid reason for that behavior.
Agreed. None at all. May be a reason (reasons), but nothing that would legitimately validate such behavior.

Aberrant... even abhorrent... actions by that 9-year old boy.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4633650 said:
so you would gladly go to jail to prove a point?
Dude, are you serious? I don't have kids, but imagine if you saw a video of your INFANT daughter being KICKED by a big kid (to her). I'd be in such a RAGE, that yeah...I'd go to jail. I've never even noticed your posts until the Rob Ryan thread...you've managed to become the most ANNOYING poster in a day's span. Congratulations.