9-Yr-Old Boy Attacks Toddlers In Violent Rampage At Daycare w/vid of the attacks

rkell87

Reaction score
5Stars;4635402 said:
Yeah, that makes sense. Let me look out the window while I'm hearing some young kids crying and screaming like they are getting hurt.

Gotta watch out for who's coming and just let crying kids be kids.

:rolleyes:

that whooshing sound you heard was the point going over your head

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
rkell87;4635411 said:

that whooshing sound you heard was the point going over your head

Yeah, that whooshing sound over my head is what got the daycare woman arrested, huh?

:confused:

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
rkell87;4635390 said:
I'm quoting this because people are still arguing over the kids being in the same room, plus it might explain why the worker was looking out of the window...you know, to see who is pulling up so she can get the child ready for the parents?

I wonder if the worker had ears.. or maybe the kid had already ripped them right off her head.

Ears.. "you know", to hear what is going on around her?

;)

rkell87

Reaction score
5Stars;4635425 said:
Yeah, that whooshing sound over my head is what got the daycare woman arrested, huh?

:confused:
did I say anything about her getting arrested
RoyTheHammer;4635466 said:
I wonder if the worker had ears.. or maybe the kid had already ripped them right off her head.

Ears.. "you know", to hear what is going on around her?

;)

did I say anything about her being able to hear?

sometimes I wonder why I bother pointing anything out because people don't listen to a damn thing anyway, just wait for their turn to talk

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
rkell87;4635706 said:
did I say anything about her getting arrested

did I say anything about her being able to hear?

sometimes I wonder why I bother pointing anything out because people don't listen to a damn thing anyway, just wait for their turn to talk

No, we listened. You just don't understand what we're saying to you.

You were trying to make a rational argument for why the daycare attendant would be looking out the window while a boy 10 feet from her was beating up infants.. the point is, it doesn't matter what she was looking for or at, if she has ears, there's no way she shouldn't have heard what was going on in the same room as her. So no, saying she was "probably looking to see what parents were arriving", means nothing and it doesn't excuse her not paying attention to the children.

rkell87

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4635712 said:
No, we listened. You just don't understand what we're saying to you.

You were trying to make a rational argument for why the daycare attendant would be looking out the window while a boy 10 feet from her was beating up infants.. the point is, it doesn't matter what she was looking for or at, if she has ears, there's no way she shouldn't have heard what was going on in the same room as her. So no, saying she was "probably looking to see what parents were arriving", means nothing and it doesn't excuse her not paying attention to the children.

I agree it doesn't excuse her missing all of the instances but yeah I can see looking out of the window because who suspects that a 9 year old would be beating the hell out of an 2 year old? If he was fighting a child his age there would be a commotion and she would turn around and even if she did she didn't see what happened so she would only think the kid fell down or something. There is no sound on the video so who knows how many children are crying, 2 years olds cry for just about anything including being tired or hungry so it is not unreasonable to think that she would pay attention to every instance of a child crying.

fact is I pointed out something that most people seemed to miss and that was pretty much my only goal but it is foolish of me to think that anybody else is like me and could want to try and have a rational discussion as to the reasons behind how this all happened so my fault.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
rkell87;4635722 said:
I agree it doesn't excuse her missing all of the instances but yeah I can see looking out of the window because who suspects that a 9 year old would be beating the hell out of an 2 year old? If he was fighting a child his age there would be a commotion and she would turn around and even if she did she didn't see what happened so she would only think the kid fell down or something. There is no sound on the video so who knows how many children are crying, 2 years olds cry for just about anything including being tired or hungry so it is not unreasonable to think that she would pay attention to every instance of a child crying.

fact is I pointed out something that most people seemed to miss and that was pretty much my only goal but it is foolish of me to think that anybody else is like me and could want to try and have a rational discussion as to the reasons behind how this all happened so my fault.

Nobody missed what you pointed out.. we just all realize that there are more factors involved than just "Hey, maybe the parents were pulling up so she was looking out the window.. even though that is completely neglecting what she is being paid to do."

The kid was beating up the little kids for like 5 minutes at least.. where was she? There's no excuse man.. none. I guess you haven't been in childcare before, but if you arn't watching those kids like a hawk, you arn't doing your job.. and i have no doubt she will be sued, or her employer will be sued by some of those parents for her negligence.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
rkell87;4635722 said:

..and you're absolutely right, btw.. it is very reasonable that she would pay attention to every instance of a child crying because that is what she's being paid to do.

As for having a rational discussion about the subject matter, that is what most of us here are doing, sir. Anytime you'd like to join in, you'd be more than welcome. This isn't "make excuses for the employee who clearly wasn't doing their job" time though.. nothing rational about that at all.

rkell87

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4635873 said:
Nobody missed what you pointed out.. we just all realize that there are more factors involved than just "Hey, maybe the parents were pulling up so she was looking out the window.. even though that is completely neglecting what she is being paid to do."

The kid was beating up the little kids for like 5 minutes at least.. where was she? There's no excuse man.. none. I guess you haven't been in childcare before, but if you arn't watching those kids like a hawk, you arn't doing your job.. and i have no doubt she will be sued, or her employer will be sued by some of those parents for her negligence.

this proves you missed the point of the post

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
rkell87;4636954 said:
this proves you missed the point of the post

lol

Well maybe i did, and if that is the case, i'd welcome you correcting me and everyone else who apparently missed it.

Sure seemed to me from you post that you were trying to give a rational explination for why the attendant was distracted at the window instead of doing her job.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Hey guys --watch your wording ---bad as some things are --have some class

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! That little demon kid! There is something seriously wrong with that kid!

rkell87

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4637050 said:
lol

Well maybe i did, and if that is the case, i'd welcome you correcting me and everyone else who apparently missed it.

Sure seemed to me from you post that you were trying to give a rational explination for why the attendant was distracted at the window instead of doing her job.

The point of the post was to point out why 2 year olds and 9 year olds were in the same room together then added a possible explanation as to a reason the woman would possibly be looking out the window. It was in no way advocating her innocence in the matter but that's all you two took from it. There is something else that no less than 8 posters in this thread missed but I'll refrain from pointing that out and let people go on being ignorant.

Bluestang

Reaction score
That is the behavior pattern of a psychopath. As a parent of a about to be six month old daughter that video is disgusting.

The lack of parenting is or any type of resemblence of an adult figure in the kids life is apparent in the aunt's comments to the reporter. Unfortunately 30YardSlant's comments are right on nose.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
rkell87;4638184 said:
The point of the post was to point out why 2 year olds and 9 year olds were in the same room together then added a possible explanation as to a reason the woman would possibly be looking out the window. It was in no way advocating her innocence in the matter but that's all you two took from it. There is something else that no less than 8 posters in this thread missed but I'll refrain from pointing that out and let people go on being ignorant.

Ah, so we did all know what you were saying after all. Imagine that.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Could we come to a consensus that this nine year old needs serious help? What kind of help and how it should be applied will likely continue to be contentious issues, at least on this board. I'm not sure that many minds will be changed as a result of this debate, but the courts are taking action against one adult. Here's hoping they don't forget the kids.

nablives

Reaction score
Phrozen Phil;4638506 said:
Could we come to a consensus that this nine year old needs serious help?

It wouldn't shock me if that goes for his parent(s) too, assuming either of them are even in the picture.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Keep in mind there are children with Social disorders or what appears to be one that live in functional homes with functional parents and siblings. Some of these problems are genetic and organic more than environment.

ethiostar

Reaction score
jobberone;4638538 said:
Keep in mind there are children with Social disorders or what appears to be one that live in functional homes with functional parents and siblings. Some of these problems are genetic and organic more than environment.

:hammer:

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
jobberone;4638538 said:

Ever the voice of reason. :) Getting an understanding of this family and to include or rule out other causal factors will help whever is dealing with them. There's a lot we don't know about this case.