A 3rd for Josh Rosen?

DHCBF66

Reaction score
I just read on another site that the Cards may be shopping Rosen. Most believe that if they do trade him it will be for no more than a 3rd. Just for the fun of it would you be willing to part with a 3rd to make Rosen a Cowboy? I personally would take a shot at making it happen. It would give us leverage with Dak and security if things go south with Dak. We could always find a buyer in a year or 2 to recoup our 3rd rounder or maybe even more...

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Rosen had red flags all over him coming in. The worst appears to be true. Cards looking to dump him after 1 year is a major red flag. Why would you bring a guy like that in? Leverage over Dak - that is a culture killing type move. Big pass for me.

Gameover

Reaction score
Why are the cards drafting a new franchise qb after 1 year with rosen.
Because there coach is a loser, but for some reason he’s been able to con everybody into believing he’s a genius

He’s conning everybody into believing he can work miracles with Kyler Murray, Rosen isn’t sexy enough for that loser

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Why are the cards drafting a new franchise qb after 1 year with rosen.

Exactly. Rosen has the arm but he is a major league jerk. That was the issue coming in and if the Cards are truly looking to trade him after 1 season it has to be bad!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If I'm the GM, there is no chance, no way, I am trading Rosen for a 3rd. However, if the cards decide to do that, then the GM might as well hand in his resignation because if I am the owner and my team has spent the 10th overall pick on a player that I am trading for a third the very next year, you better make the trade a package deal.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A 3rd? Cards would do better keeping him even if they do get Murray. Who wants a third for a first rounder last year?