A 3rd for Josh Rosen?

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
this "most believe" stuff is coming from other GMs and front offices who all want to either screw the Cards market for the guy or want to acquire him on the cheap themselves.

Rosen, Darnold, and Baker were better than any QB in the 2019 class. The only reason why the Cards want Murray is because Kliffy's system.

Rosen is going to fetch a first round pick, and if I am in need of a 1st round QB I call the Cards today.

Much rather have Rosen than drafting Lock or Daniel Jones.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I just read on another site that the Cards may be shopping Rosen. Most believe that if they do trade him it will be for no more than a 3rd. Just for the fun of it would you be willing to part with a 3rd to make Rosen a Cowboy? I personally would take a shot at making it happen. It would give us leverage with Dak and security if things go south with Dak. We could always find a buyer in a year or 2 to recoup our 3rd rounder or maybe even more...
He is only worth a 3rd now.....he ain't gonna get more valuable sitting on the bench.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
LOL. No way they are dumping Rosen for a 3rd. He has both the mental and physical tools to be a great player, provided he is in the right situation.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I just read on another site that the Cards may be shopping Rosen. Most believe that if they do trade him it will be for no more than a 3rd. Just for the fun of it would you be willing to part with a 3rd to make Rosen a Cowboy? I personally would take a shot at making it happen. It would give us leverage with Dak and security if things go south with Dak. We could always find a buyer in a year or 2 to recoup our 3rd rounder or maybe even more...
Why not? Would he be ahead of Rush or White at this point? Do we want to risk needing a QB if White or Rush aren't ready if Dak stinks it up in 2019 like he did for most of 2017/2018 combined?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think Commanders are also in the rosen game.....they have colt McCoy as QB of the future and a one legged guy named smith.

blueblood70

Reaction score
im betting thats very wrong rumormill info..they will get a 1st rounder for him..

if they want real max value dont trade him right away, draft Murray if that what you want first and let the vultures come out and may get a top 10 for him from the likes of Washington or another team maybe the giants..

they for sure can get third after preseason and see how Kmurray plays in camp and gets absorbed in the system and then if they waited later sure a 3rd might be all they get but I highly doubt they are shopping for less then they gave..

everyone knows he looked bad because he had no line no running game and I guess bad coach..

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Because there coach is a loser, but for some reason he’s been able to con everybody into believing he’s a genius

He’s conning everybody into believing he can work miracles with Kyler Murray, Rosen isn’t sexy enough for that loser
I already think their GM should have been shown the door but if you are telling me that a new coach can convince him to give up on a 1st round pick (10th overall) after one year just because he wants a different guy .... wow, that is insane.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. Rosen has the arm but he is a major league jerk. That was the issue coming in and if the Cards are truly looking to trade him after 1 season it has to be bad!
I've never even bought into his arm, at least not for where he was drafted.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Exactly. Rosen has the arm but he is a major league jerk. That was the issue coming in and if the Cards are truly looking to trade him after 1 season it has to be bad!

Maybe. Or maybe the new coach wants his guy and thinks Murray is an elite talent.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He is a TOTAL D....his own teammates at UCLA hated his guts...wouldn't be surprised if the same is happening in Phoenix.

This is my problem with him. He isn't likeable at all.

I think he's going to be pretty good but I don't want to cheer for the guy.

RS12

Reaction score
Rosen had poor coaching and personnel in college and Arizona last year. I'd trade a 3rd and not look back.